Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban appeal from many years ago.
c05m1c
Your SteamID : 76561197991958858
Your Nickname : Skeleton Ninja's Pajamas

I was banned anywhere from 5-8 years ago!

It's strange I even remember why, but I was banned for complaining about hit registration. This server was one of my favorites back then and I was just me being too competitive and sometimes it was in jest when someone beat me.

I won't be a problem and would love to play some gungame. I am terrible at the game now and just want to chill while riding out the quarantine.

c05m1c
I thought this forum seemed familiar so I went back 10 years in your forums:

https://www.dogzg...ad_id=2145

10 year ban.

Never mind! There are other servers to play on. When you man-children had the rank system I was maintaining #1-#3 and I knew this played a big part with my ban. By that I mean a big part of it was ego's I was hurting with your mods and regulars cause I used to be very good. Even then I didn't want to cause a big issue and moved on and laughed... So I guess I'm doing that again 10 years later.

I barely typed in game, I didn't use voice at all then because I never had a mic setup till recently. I'm not into gamer drama and this seems like a place for it. Yeah I complained about reg at times, everyone did.

I am honestly proud of you guys for keeping the server going, that is a service to gamers and for real I appreciate that. But you can shove the gatekeeping shit deep up your rectums.

TigerOx
Exactly why you will never play here.

Bye!

Jump to Forum: