October 01 2026 15:02:07
Navigation
· Home
· Discussion Forum
· Downloads
· 3v3 Hall of Fame
· Web Links
· SourceBans
· HLstatsX
· Servers

· Steam Group
· MOTD
· Search
· Contact Us
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειεм...
· Dogz Server down
· diddy booty jackson
· The recent steam up...
· Suicide Bind
Hottest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειÎ... [0]
Donate

Current Donation Stats

Oct's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Amount in: $0.00
Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00


Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal: ειεмεηтΛгу
elementary123
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:439616
Your Nickname : ειεмεηтΛгу (elementary)
Reason why you should be unban: I am not cheating in any way shape or form. I know my rates are trash and I float around a lot. This is a problem and I am willing to adjust these as needed. I have played with TEXMEX many times and have watched him win many games. I apologize if I offended anyone, I was not trying to be an internet tough guy. I did not mean any disrespect.
 
Jump to Forum:
Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.