Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned for nothing?
SkeletonNinja
Did I kill a member too often? At least say something before you ban someone for no reason.

Skeleton Ninja's Pajamas. Banned again, lol.

TigerOx
I don't need to say anything before I ban you.

You were banned because over the last month or so every time you are on our server you spam how much it sucks and that you get high choke. I don't come to your house and bitch about how shitty you think it is. You don't get to come to ours and do that.

Whatever your issues is its not our problem, I get max 10 choke on our full DM server and I'm very far away. Since you were complaining so much about how it sucks, there is no need for you to play here anymore.

*BTW* This is my 1000th post. Still keeping it real.
Edited by TigerOx on 02-04-2010 00:34

Steal Your Face
I agree tiger. That's one thing that pisses me off, people that always bitch about choke, or how bad the reg is. We dont force you to play here, you come here on your own power. If you dont like it, then leave. There are plenty of other servers out there. No need to be a douchebag and bitch about it over and over and over again. Bravo for the ban tiger. I hate people that do that shit constantly.

CronicBob
reg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkeletonNinja
I've only been back on your server and CS for a week. That's a lazy reason to ban someone, the reg does suck and people complain all day. Get used to it if you're running a server, no need to use your position to vent your ego by banning people. If you keep policy like this people won't feel comfortable playing long term in fear they will be banned for stupid reasons and not be able to play with friends.

Bans are for hacks and spammers. I thought you would at least accuse me of something interesting :/
Edited by SkeletonNinja on 02-04-2010 02:21

TigerOx
You stand out by far as the worst "server sucks" spammer.

Spamming of any kind if not allowed. Your spamming was being logged over a long time. Playing on our servers is a privilege, and bans are for people who do not deserve that privilege, thanks for playing.

Banned.
Edited by TigerOx on 02-04-2010 02:35

Jump to Forum: