Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hello DOGZ
BLAINoIZZo
Wanted to give an introductory shout out to you guys. Your gun game server kicks ass. I love the format and the speed of the game. You do a great job of keeping the play fair and fun. Seems like most of the problems I have is when your clan members or online. I can hold my own against most other people, but you guys are great players....most notably, Maj Crapper gives me fits every time I see him in game.

I know you guys are invite only, but I wanted to express my interest in joining without cluttering up the apply forum. I'm 35 y/o and like to have fun. I have been in one previous clan and I can give any info you guys need, if asked.

Thanks,
BLAINoIZZo
Edited by BLAINoIZZo on 19-09-2008 11:47

ohyesidid
Hey Blainoizzo, thanks for those words and for visiting us on our servers. I am with you on the fact that Crappers puts me in fits when he plays! Ahahahahaha. Ill see you in game.
Where's BOB??????

The Deer Hunter
crapper can be a lil bastard when it comes to kicking ass. lol. jk.
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

IhasAcellular
yea......crapper was owning everyone yesterday Sad i agree with everything you said about the turbo server.....it kicks ass! ^_^

subwolfer
no way crapper is not that good i have owned him before and even i realize there are better dogz members than me.....
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

BLAINoIZZo
Finally saw some DOGZ guys in the deathmatch server yesterday!! Which server do you guys usually play on?

TigerOx
I go between both. Lately I play more on the DM but i play under different names sometimes.

BLAINoIZZo
I'll most likely be online tonight. What are some of your alias's (sp?). I'm having sinus surgery tomorrow and will be off for approx. 2 weeks. I plan on playing a lot of strike during that time frame. Hope to see ya online.

ohyesidid
I also play both, and as with Tiger I join a lot under suitor names. I never use the same suitor name twice and I make them up as I join. I play through the week, but I play more hard core on Fridays to Sundays.
Where's BOB??????

Jump to Forum: