Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Deathmatch server changes
TigerOx
I have received some feedback in the last month about the deathmatch server and I have 2 changes to suggest.

1. Map voting. - Map votes with none of the last 6 maps in the list.
2. No Block. - Because its deathmatch there is always lots of people around. I always seem to get blocked and there are no 1v1 knife fights so I don't think having no block is a big deal.

Let me know what you think.

TigerOx

*No block refers to when you cannot collide with other players.(You can walk threw any player model)

TigerOx
Alright, so my thoughts:

I like the 7 map cycle we have, it is unique and I think there is many people that enjoy it. I am happy to keep it this way unless there are lots of people that want map voting.

I think no block is a good idea. Some of the maps are small and when the server is busy it can be hard to get around without someone getting in the way. We could at least try it for a while.

TigerOx

ohyesidid
1. Map voting no: Reason: keep it fresh, you dont get stuck on the same 2 to 4 maps.
2. Noblock yes: I too have encountered many frustrating moments of being blocked in the DM server due to the large amount of players.
Where's BOB??????

subwolfer
no block yes voting dont care about
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Scooby
You can set up no block on individual maps.... might think about that on the narrow walkway and small maps.. mabie not do all the maps with no block

Steal Your Face
Like the map vote for everyone, even tho i like the current maps (except for machine), but im not too keen on noblock, never been a huge fan of it

JKILLA
Personally I think no block sux major azz when trying to get a knife kill although it is needed in maps like lego arena.

Jump to Forum: