Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
BANNED!?
Yugoslav Hero
ok i will make this quick..YOU GUYS BANNED ME 4 NO REASON Sad that was my favourite server and because someone in my clan said something bad IM GETTING BLAMMED now i dont know if this some kind of racist thing happening but i would really like to join my favourite server again PLEASE!
greeting from Serb_stefan

TigerOx
One post is fine. Please don't spam the forum. You're ban should be lifted.

TigerOx
Edited by TigerOx on 26-07-2008 11:05

ohyesidid
The second post was at my request Tiger. All though it should have been added as part of this post no as a new thread.

Where's BOB??????

IronClaw
Well, let me just tell you one thing...I can't stand people who throw out the "racist" card all the time. Those people who do that, use it for good and bad.

I don't know you, I didn't play with you but my first impression of you isn't good because about every other line of text I read, you called people racist. That's about as annoying to me as someone who uses curse words all the time.

If every time someone corrects you or talks to you in a way you don't like and you call them racist, then I personally don't think you will find this your favorite server for very long.

I gotta stop..the more I type the more pissed I get...

JeSuS
I have playes with Stefen a lot before and he is a nice guy, I was there and I think this was just a misunderstanding
I used to have Mad Cow's disease, but I'm alright Nooooooooow.

ohyesidid
It was and has been rectified.
Where's BOB??????

subwolfer
no there was no misunderstanding he was pardoned by the generosity of the admin. he committed other infractions that have been forgiven as well.
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

TheBirdManYeaH
Dont worry man Dogz is a bunch of fags who ban people cuz they dont like them. Someone needs to close their server for admin abuse.

IronClaw
Birdman, you pay for the server and then you can say anything you want.

You're right, if they feel the need to ban you then guess what? YOU'RE BANNED!! Their money, their rules, their opinion is final.

You're starting to show your true maturity level now.

20,000 other servers out there...go find someplace else to complain.

ch0dezilla
Ah Birdman. Go fuk yourself. You come in here and talk this shit? You will never again be welcome in any our servers. if you change your ip Ill find you through your id. Go be a dickhead somewhere else.
Edited by ch0dezilla on 09-08-2008 16:40

Jump to Forum: