Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
ЇΉ?ѕ??ęľļųŁαЯ
Scooby
Killed through a crate as I was comming around a corner. After I died the laser line showed the shots came from the center of the crate half way across the map(please note the damage points deductions are comperable to a shot from distance unimpeeded) and he made the following statement in the information provided. (I am Jim BoCool Perma. Wall hacks...

Damage Taken from "HITMAN" - 33 in 2 hits
Damage Taken from "g1;z5;?n9;??ęľļųŁαk1;" - 75 in 3 hits
g1;z5;?n9;??ęľļųŁαk1; (7,921) got 2 points for killing Jim Bob (3,770)
Chillums killed (Dice)Alkan with awp.
killed Perfect 10 with m4a1.
g1;z5;?n9;??ęľļųŁαk1; is now leading on level 5
*DEAD* Perfect 10 : gay
Coconutman10 killed [FT] GOD <DAWG> [oxycontin] with awp.
Coconutman10 killed g1;z5;?n9;??ęľļųŁαk1; with m249.
*DEAD* g1;z5;?n9;??ęľļųŁαk1; : who did i wall in the face lol?
*DEAD* g1;z5;?n9;??ęľļųŁαk1; : through that crate xD

Scooby
Edited by Scooby on 19-07-2008 22:39

IhasAcellular
well, there were like 4 people in that hallway, which i saw when i ran in, i ran BEHIND THE CRATE and sprayed through it.............hitting you in the head and chest it was just a lucky shot....... i then made the comment thats in your post. you didnt spec me.......you must not have looked at my score. b/c it did not reflect a hacker, Look @ my k2d and everything also, i do not hack. Also you were not across the map, you were quite close and the 2 chest shots and a headshot in t 4 foot wide hallway arent that hard to believe when you spray a full clip through the crate with an aug.
>KILLED (HS) Jim Bob ? 75 Dmg, 3 Hits aug @ 10.28m (33.7ft) Head: 1 Chest: 2

ok, im bored of the mfc server, pleaaaaaaaaaase look over this ban again. I am pretty regular on your server. and i assure you, i was NOT HACKING! Sad

and now chode is like 500 points ahead of me instead of like 3 when i got banned Sad lol i was looking forward to passing him ^_^
Edited by IhasAcellular on 20-07-2008 12:25

god
i dont want to get on the wrong side of an admin, but as i was there, and i know the map a bit, it doesnt look like he hacked. i got shot through the crates alot of times on that map. it seems like plain old luck.

if you have a demo of him hacking, or some concrete proof than that would make this a shut case, but if all you have is him headshoting you behind a crate id like to request that you give him a second chance at least. cellular is a regular and his kdr doesnt reflect that of a hacked, and from all the time he spent on the server im sure he would of gotten accused of hacking long ago.

my 0.02

The Deer Hunter
you don't need to tell scooby you shot him in the face, it doesn't work well for you.
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

subwolfer
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i knew some one would catch you soon, you are a hakor........................................................................lol................................................jk i am not sure this guy haks although id agree some of his shots are BS but we all have those shots GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

IhasAcellular
The Deer Hunter wrote:
you don't need to tell scooby you shot him in the face, it doesn't work well for you.
...good idea >_> edited that a bit lol, I meant no disrespect. i just meant i hit him in the head, which i did. and sub u nub, we all know u r the real hakz0r Grin
Edited by IhasAcellular on 20-07-2008 19:16

JeSuS
I don't what to get on anyones bad side, but I was there and I don't think he was hacking, although I will say that there have been a lot of problems with Hit registration has been a bit off, I know I have been shot through a wall by a few people, and crates have also proved to be in adequate cover
I used to have Mad Cow's disease, but I'm alright Nooooooooow.

IhasAcellular
The map was gg_dust2006_cd and I was behind the 2nd crate on the right side (coming from the terrorist spawn i think if it matters to anyone) everyone that plays with me knows i dont cheat Sad i do see how you suspected wall hacks though scooby, seeing as you just ran into the hallway, but i was shooting at other people ^_^ you were caught in the crossfire so to speak

Also, if i had hacks i would use them to get some damn crosshairs instead of having to use masking tape >_____________< rofl
Edited by IhasAcellular on 21-07-2008 03:14

god
IhasAcellular wrote:
The map was gg_dust2006_cd and I was behind the 2nd crate on the right side (coming from the terrorist spawn i think if it matters to anyone) everyone that plays with me knows i dont cheat Sad i do see how you suspected wall hacks though scooby, seeing as you just ran into the hallway, but i was shooting at other people ^_^ you were caught in the crossfire so to speak

how long is the ban for?

skilled players prefire-and can guess where people are behind objects. plus sometimes a stray bullet gets a headshot! i honestly think we should unban cellular. we have all played him and no one suspected him of hacking before. plus with out a demo i dont think this ban should stay.

IhasAcellular
perm it says Sad and i dont ever remember playing with scooby, now i feel he has a bad impression of me b/c he thinks i hack >______< and i didnt prefire, i accually shot THROUGH the crate, because i knew people were on the other side, and ive been shot through the crates many times on various different maps, so i figured i'd risk it

kinda an example of what i did >>> http://www.megaup...d=X8G4H8SN
Edited by IhasAcellular on 20-07-2008 23:47

The Deer Hunter
the dogz are like nijas, sometimes we go under different names to enforce the rules. we are crafty like that.

IhasAcellular
I mean EVER, i doubt he never uses the name [*DoGz*]Scooby or whatever. I think the "Ninja-admins" do a great job enforcing the rules. Grin but in this case, im sorry to say, you banned me for something i didn't do. don't you think oh yes, or chode would have saw that i hacked a loooooooong time ago and banned me? (i cant think of anyone else that i have played with has the admin to >_< ) nobody has said on this thread that they thought i was hacking. + theres no reason i would hack on a server that i've played on for 1month+ and really enjoy playing on. It would not be worth the risk to me.
Edited by IhasAcellular on 21-07-2008 03:16

IhasAcellular
There has to be some way to prove i dont hack =\ I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed gungame *goes into withdraw*

The Deer Hunter
try playing some boccia ball in the mean time.

IhasAcellular
ooooo good idea deer hunter Wink

azninvazn
My 2 cents may or may not mean anything Shock

When I play on Dogz cellular is usually on and although he is usually on top of the board in killz I have never seen anything that would make me think Haxor.
Edited by azninvazn on 21-07-2008 20:50
i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa320/agent718/guns.gif

IhasAcellular
thanks for the post azn =] keep the posts comin every1 ^_^ i need gungame! =] lol
Edited by IhasAcellular on 22-07-2008 14:52

IhasAcellular
So......umm.... so far theres like 4 people who are pretty regular in the server that say i dont hack. I got banned without any real proof, (i know scooby doesnt really need proof) but i still think he should have demoed me or specced me at least. he would have seen that i dont wall. i dont think its right that people get banned for lucky shots =\

TigerOx
You have stated you're opinion already. In the future state your case and let the admins handle it. Repeated complaining, bitching or just bugging any of our members will result in a permanent ban.

The evidence was inconclusive and the ban will be lifted today.

TigerOx

IhasAcellular
Thanks tigerox, i didnt mean to be bitchy i just wanted to make sure the thread didnt die lol, i didnt really enjoy being banned >.>

sorry if i annoyed anyone x.x

Jump to Forum: