Due Date: Apr 30
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
So...............explain to me why im banned?
IhasAcellular
Erm.......... I was playing in the Rev gungame server........and out of nowhere i get banned? Everyone that has specced/played with me knows i dont hack or do anything against the rules, sooooo why was i banned? Ozone is the only dogz member i see on now, i dont know if he can ban or whatever though.
Edited by IhasAcellular on 19-07-2008 22:34

Mikaa
<3.

IhasAcellular
<3 u 2 mikaa xD anyway i just accidently went into the mfc gungame server and said "who the **** banned me?" thinking it was the dogz one >_> which i am still banned from o.-

ohyesidid
Well first of all Ozone does not have admin so he did not ban you. As in the case of Doom Hammar I am sure you probably got and auto 30min ban for too much team shooting, but I will need Chode or TigerOx to confirm this. I am sorry you got the ban, but as I say it will probably be a short term less then 1day ban. Our server is setup that if you teamkill/teamshoot for more then 1000 shots you will get auto banned for a sort term period. I am sorry for this.
Where's BOB??????

ohyesidid
ohyesidid wrote:
Well first of all Ozone does not have admin so he did not ban you. As in the case of Doom Hammar I am sure you probably got and auto 30min ban for too much team shooting, but I will need Chode or TigerOx to confirm this. I am sorry you got the ban, but as I say it will probably be a short term less then 1day ban. Our server is setup that if you teamkill/teamshoot for more then 1000 shots you will get auto banned for a sort term period. I am sorry for this.

I retract this statement it appears that Scooby did the ban and it is posted in the Hacking section of this forum.
Where's BOB??????

IhasAcellular
yea i noticed that a while ago, can an admin please close this? i guess i'll plead my case on there b/c i dont hack -.-

Jump to Forum: