Name(s):
Infraction:
Suspects' Steam ID(s):
Date and Time:
Was there an admin present?:
Were there any regs on?:
Do you have a demo?:
If so please list a way of getting it:
// For people who dont know how to record demos through steam, I have gone and made a brief tut on how to do so.

To reccord a demo. In game you press the console key (default ~). Wonce you have console up type in the following, record "demo_name" (ex. record wtf_hacking). Wonce you typed in the demo name press enter and you should be back in game. Now after you are done recording go back into console and type in stop. You have just recorded a demo now give yourself a pat on the back. Now if you dont know were the demo is located look in you c-strike folder. (default location is C:\Program files\Steam\SteamApps\DoGz.Wtf\counter-strike\cstrike). Your demo should be in that folder with the name you chose (ex. wtf_hacking.dem).

If you add that demo to a zip or rar folder you can upload it to megaupload.com. To use megaupload you do not have to be a member. To upload a file to mega upload do the following. Go to megaupload.com. On the main page in the top right hand corner there is a botton that says browse. Click on that and add the rar or zip folder (ex. C:\Users\Public\Desktop\demo.zip). after you select the demo and click on open or select go to the bottom of the screen and enter the name or a meaningful name for the file (ex. Dogz server hacker). Click on the Box that says i accept and click send should take like 5 min to upload and it should give you a link (ex. http://www.megaup...CCCAOWFI). Give that link in ur report.

If you don't wanna do the megaupload i am willing to personaly look it over. My e-mail address is . Please respect my willing to give out my e-mail address by not spamming me.

Thank you for your time and helping keep our Server a fun place to be.
Edited by TigerOx on 14-08-2008 16:34

Jump to Forum: