Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
STACKING CT
Acadien
Sooo anyone else had the privilege of playing with that player yet? Just would like a second hand opinion on what im about to discuss.

I've been playing on GG server for quite a while now and can start to tell the difference between a good or elite or hacking player.. Anyway joined the server this morning with low population on, TEX-Canadian Bacon- Hammo-Wicked was on among "newer" player (including STACKING CT) that I haven't seen on the server.

The guy wins a GG and proceed to troll with the classic "ez" . Oh okay.. cool. Next map loads, the guys lead most of the first half up until nade where he board the struggle bus. However just before that he was pulling constant HS across map with shitty smg .. You know that sound when you are getting hit in the head? Have you ever heard it 3-4time constantly from across the map again a TMP/HK whatever..? Personally that only happen to me when iI'mplaying against a hacker. Eitherway, like i said our hero was stuck on the strugglebus and i proceed to win the next two GG. Heres what he wrote..

=Aca[d]ieN= has won!
=Aca[d]ieN= is ranked 29 with 1751 wins!
=Aca[d]ieN= : GG
STACKING CT : lol
(Counter-Terrorist) Canadian Bacon : gg A
[*DoGz*](R) Hamm0 : gg
STACKING CT : youre togglin
𝟚Wycked : TEN POUND HAM IN THE HOUSE
Type wins to view how many times you have won
STACKING CT : homo
𝟚Wycked : baked
=Aca[d]ieN= : ez.
[*DoGz*](R) Hamm0 : easy stacking
STACKING CT : you suck
=Aca[d]ieN= : ya cunt

=Aca[d]ieN= is ranked 29 with 1752 wins!
=Aca[d]ieN= : gg
𝟚Wycked : knew i shoulda been a t
STACKING CT : dude aimlock
STACKING CT : ill brb on alt
[DoG BOT] Derek connected.
𝟚Wycked : pft
=Aca[d]ieN= : LOL
𝟚Wycked : he was mad
𝟚Wycked : like actually mad

Now.. is it odd that as soon that he lost that he calls "togglin, aimlock and the i'll brb with an alt" I mean come on.. he clearly told the server exactly that he was using some sort of aim assist and that he will go get an alt to hack? lol?

Am I jumping to conclusion too fast to call him SUS as fuck? lol

That One Guy
The multiple headshots in a row across the map sounds sus - I know the sound you mean and it is usually a hacker. Also the being cocky in just that way is not uncommon with hackers. Looking for bans on other servers (STEAM_0:1:118963186), only one was for hacking and it wasnt SMAC or an admin, just a voteban. He also had a few bans for ban evasion, suggesting he has an alt account (as he said), which could be banned for hax somewhere. HS kill % is 40%. The account is from 2015, so honestly, nothing stands out as sus beyond what you experienced. I would assume he was having a lucky run, though he personality seems like a *gem* that we wouldnt want around.
Edited by That One Guy on 21-01-2022 16:29
----------------------------------------------------------

- Sourcemod programmer, civil engineering, etc.
In-Game Name: The One

www.togcoding.com
Tex Mex
what's even more funny here our pal wickeds comments ...whats he smoking bro. awesome guy. He is EPIC

PrinceOberynMartell
Tex Mex wrote:

what's even more funny here our pal wickeds comments ...whats he smoking bro. awesome guy. He is EPIC

Wykki is in his own world man

Jump to Forum: