Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban appeal
Mutilator
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:36915503
Your Nickname : ||KnC||Mutilator
Reason why you should be unbanned : First, I would like to start by saying that I have played on this server for many years and it has always been my go to server for gungame, definitely the best I have ever played on! That being said, I had a few friends over to help moving and one of them was playing on my computer and apparently had a few choice words that were unnecessary. I never really talk much, other than the typical friendly smack talk. I guarantee that this person will never be using my account ever again!

420NECRO
Hi Mutilator, thanks for posting on the forums, you've been banned by Angry for innapropriate language, you've also been banned in the past for innapropriate spray. Do you remember saying offensive things in the mic recently or something, + if someome plays on your account then make sure he is going to respect our server rules...in any cases, we will review and get back to you .
Thank you.

NECRO

Mutilator
Whatever was said that caused the ban was not from me, that was a friend playing on my account. I haven't played on the server since Friday, that's why I came here when I saw that I was banned. I wasn't sure what it was for. I did see that I had been temp banned in thew past for an inappropriate spray. I think that was 8 years ago. I don't use anything like that anymore, nor inappropriate language. I am here to have fun, and do my best to set an example for my kids, as well as others. Thank you for giving thought to this matter.

Angry
Hi Mutilator,
You started using homophobic slurs out of no where against another player (shotgun ninja). A few players were offended. I was watching and listening to the whole interaction along with other regulars. Shotgun ninja and theBuzz asked you to stop. You stated that it is not in the rules and that you have played on this server for 8 years and never heard of such a thing. I chatted to point our the "respect other players" rule. You continued to chastise the player with those homophobic words. I wanted to explain exactly what happened. Like Necro mentioned, we will review your appeal and get back to you.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

Mutilator
I have played on the server for years. So has this friend, though I should say he is a friend of a friend. He saw my computer screen, I still had CSS open from the night before and he asked if he could play. He saw the server and said he loves this server and has also played on it for years, though I can't say I have ever played with him so I am unsure of his nick, though I think it's something like extremev? I could definitely find out, but I am here for my own appeal. Once again, I appreciate the consideration.

Angry
I have reached out to shotgun ninja for his opinion on this matter since he was the one insulted but I did not get a response. I will reinstate you and only on a couple of conditions. If you ever play with shotgun ninja then I expect you to apologize for your friend's action. The second condition is that this never happens again. Lock your computer dude. Enjoy the servers again.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

Jump to Forum: