Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
That One Guy
That One Guy
Figured I'd fill one of these out now that I'm on the forums.

CS:S Background:
I've been playing in the server for years, though I didnt play much for a couple years and started playing again in 2019. Started playing CS:S ~2011 or so, starting with Sl4ysled gungame server. Over the year I helped run several large communities/servers, some of which are still top communities (e.g. GFL), though I'm not involved anymore. I am an expert sourcemod programmer, and enjoy helping communities out that I play with (e.g. this one), or taking commission requests (though I'm kind of taking a break from that). In the end, gungame is my favorite mod and is the only CS:S i tend to play anymore - namely just Dogz server.

Real Life:
The coding is just a side thing for a bit of spending money. In real life, I'm a civil engineer working as a design engineer and project manager on collections system projects for a large municipality. I'm married, have two dogs and no kids (at least for a few more years). I'm a guitarist, drummer, and dabble in many other other instruments. I'm an outdoor enthusiast and enjoy playing sports with friends.

Nice to see a lot of familiar names on the forums. Hope I can contribute to the community.

Cheers!

-TOG
----------------------------------------------------------

- Sourcemod programmer, civil engineering, etc.
In-Game Name: The One

www.togcoding.com
Angry
Welcome to the forums "That One Guy". Glad to see that you enjoy the Dogz servers. I'll see you on them Smile
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

Adina_Cross
Welcome to forums That One (insert name)

Lol JK referring to the other day Pfft

Fun to play with you, good guy and good player!

Jump to Forum: