Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Racist Comments
marsthegirl
Players SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132042164
Players Nick Name: Parzival
Comments:
Repeated racist slurs and laughed about it. Reprehensible and unacceptable from one of your admins. I have a saved clip of it I can send directly if needed.
Regulars Present:
Ricky LaFleur, Woof
Which Server: DoGz [GunGame DM] Funtimes/Iceworld

skunk2
wait what ? im telling this in joke *nigger nigger* almost all day to the in-game players! And specifictly today cuz alot of my friends was there wow! I think your not playing enought on dogz to understand that was a pure joke!.... I even say Hi to you... well I think ill watch my words ur right... even if all know its joking and be happy...
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1392958_101.png[/url]

skunk2
and personaly idk why u make this post mars, im the kind of guy who love everyone and try making the server alive! if you dont understand that well not my fault but I bring players and try to making love the vibe in the server, even if you got a records or video and all, your a lovely girl like I im on the server, idk where you wanna go directly? if your jealous cuz im good then ask me my trick, cuz this offence me as fuck! you never play on the server ur there 1 time a month, im there everydays, so watch your words too to make a post in here... thanks and have a good night all !
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1392958_101.png[/url]

Jump to Forum: