Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Spazzy ??
skunk2
hi all, I know seed talk me a little about him way to ban spazzy, but I dont understand the real fact right there.... spazzy is my old papy, playing with him each days, so can I have a right explain why he got ban... and a real demo please...
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1392958_101.png[/url]

Ricky
I'm just gonna put in my two cents and say this. I have played with Spaz on the server several times and never saw him hack.

I have spectated him before (NOT because I suspected he was cheating but because sometimes I spectate good players so I can learn from their play-style) and I even spectated him yesterday for a bit while I was taking a break and did not notice anything fishy. He definitely moves his mouse a little twitchy sometimes and makes some incredible shots but he misses a decent amount too so I do not suspect aimbot is at play.

Spazabat is just a really good player in my eyes. I really hope his ban is reconsidered because me and several others on the server are friends with him and enjoy his company.
Edited by Ricky on 17-05-2020 02:49
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1137402_101.png

Spazabat
Hello all,
I hope everyone is doing well and feeling good during these uncertain times. I have been trying to get on the forums for a couple days not knowing you needed to make an account to post.

I am not sure if i am in the right place to ask or discuss but needed to say that its been overwhelming to think that the credibility of our servers, and users alike are now getting banned on falsehoods. I had become aware of an accusation on or around 05/13/2020 and was given a ban over a demo playing the game.

This was recorded by a user who suggesting odd movements or what ever you want to call it, but if it helps any, I have been playing here for a very long time and this is nonsense. What ever he was thinking or tried to accuse me of being involved in is in no such way true.
I have been playing with most of you for decades and will remain dedicated for life but was hoping to get this addressed in a civil manner sooner then later. I am respectfully asking if anyone higher up who knows about this demo, If they could look a little deeper into this case for me as I have done nothing wrong.

I am asking admin to Discuss a Reverse on this ban because I didn't do anything. We have good games and we all have bad games, but we cant be banning people for doing good or not good, and I hope This sounds rite, but It really shows poor sportsmanship if its not warranted. No ones wins every game all the time.

Thank you in advance for looking into this and look forward to resolution and
I do really appreciate any help in this matter.

Your true friend,

Spazabat

badseed
ban has been overturned. reviewed and found no violation. sorry about the inconvenience.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: