Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Corona Virus
Scooby
Hey all,
Just checkin in to see how everyone is doing. Cali has me on lock down.. but .. hangin in there. Lost my 15 year old dog yesterday.. but.. I and my family are well.

Drop a line when you can .. will be checkin in...

Scooby

skunk2
Hey Hi scooby, im sorry for your puppy.. Sad glad to ear familly going great between all happening here too not lock but job close for 3 weeks (begenning)... little mindlost happening so fast eheh hope everyone going ok with this virus and please take care all of yourselft!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1392958_101.png[/url]

badseed
sorry for your loss. loosing a family member is tough. fam is good here. 2 weeks on and 2 off at work. bars closed, restaurants are drive through only. as of today. 8 inches of snow fell after finally having bare ground.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Ricky
Sorry for your loss man. All is good with my family as of now and I'm fortunately working from home. Really sucks I can't go to the gym though, been resorting to calisthenics and dumbbells as of late.

Hope things are well with the rest of you! Hang in there.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1137402_101.png

No pancake mix
Sorry to hear that Scooby, hope the rest of the family stays healthy and happy during this time. My dad just came down with a heavy fever yesterday but it's his only symptom and he immediately went and got tested. Waiting for his results and his fever seemed to have gotten better today. We're optimistic as previously workers at his job had the regular flu and we're hoping he just picked that up. Fingers crossed. Make sure everyone out here is keeping safe and taking it seriously, you really try to ignore it til it could be one of your own.

Angry
Sorry for your loss man. Like some of you I am also working from home since California has been one of the states impacted. The grocery stores are slowly starting to replenish some items but toilet paper is still in demand and very hard to find. I still haven't been able to buy any but luckily I had some in the meanwhile. I ended up ordering a 48 pack for close to $150 online. It's coming from somewhere overseas so I don't know if I will every get it. Earliest arrival time is May 1st. This is too crazy!!!!!!!!

Scooby
Jesus man! $150? Get a membership at Sams Club for that.. use tissue.. paper towels.. I mean.. anything.. damn! lol So.. story

Been trying to get tp for weeks. Had a 9 pack but was down to my last 3 rolls. Kept missin it by literally seconds... lol Would walk in and they'd been handing out the last package kind of crap. lol Wife goes out on Monday... Walks into Sams Club.. they are handing out the last package of tp.. but have a ton of paper towels.. lol Goes to management and is inquiring as to whether they have any more in the back. The employee puts a call into the back. While they're waiting my wife is tellin em she just needs one package. Lady walks by and hears my wifes conversation and offers hers to my wife. .. here's where it gets good.....

Lady proceeds to tell my wife that she can have the package she's got plenty at home and just picked it up BECAUSE IT WAS THERE!!!! lol Then.. proceeds to tell her that she does this often and as a matter of fact gave her best friend the last package she got for a birthday present!!!! Now .. I don't know about you .. but I was mad, then grateful .. then confused.. lol All I can say was someone was lookin out for me. but.. wow...

Scooby
Corona Virus....

If you come down with it NO IBUPROFEN! No ADVIL! Tylenol.. only. They are finding that Ibuprofen exacerbates the lung part of it. I get ADULT LIQUID TYLENOL at Walmart. Good stuff and gets to work quick. My family has been fighting a bug.. not sure if it's Corona.. We've knocked it down though.. 1000 mg vitamin C, 800 Iu of Vitamin E (180 mg) and a 300 Mg CoQ10. This with a dose of the adult liquid Tylenol and a dose of Airborne. Kicks the immune system into overdrive, knocks down the temp and gives a bit of relief.

Son, then daughter, and then my wife about 3 days ago.. Kids really just seems a bit under the weather, but wife had some chest stuff. She's up and about no issues. I take the C & E nightly.. 1000mg and 180 mg... knock on wood.. I haven't gotten sick.. so.. If you get sick.. go see the doc .. but don't take Ibuprofen... whatever you do. I take gel caps for all my vitamins.. works faster

Stay safe.. I hope this helps in the info dept.. I have asthma and migraine issues and like I said.. I've not gotten sick.

Scooby

skunk2
Thanks Scooby!, it's about to be in my place, ill try this way directly!

Angry
That would have made me very angry too Scooby. I do my best to just order what I need but we have a lot of people stockpiling like crazy. There are many people out there that need it more especially people with little income to spare.

Allycat
Hope y’all are doing well still! Arizona was a hot mess and still is. Governor considered hair salons to be an essential business (his wife owns salons throughout the valley) and he finally caved in to closing those down recently. We’re also just not testing people, lots are getting turned away at the drive thru locations. I’ve been staying home for a few weeks now and steering clear of people.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

terrowrist
I am sorry to hear about your dog Scooby.
Family on my side is ok. Sister is a nurse and she didnt know she took care of 7 COVID patients. She got tested today and the results will be given on Monday.
Ive been very cautious due to my asthma disease, so I gotta stay away from everyone.

Waiting for the weather to get sunny so I go walk outside.

Glad everyone is doing ok.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Steal Your Face
Still alive here in Jersey. Shit is crazy. Laid off work, but still doing the fire/ems thing which is heartbreaking seeing the sheer number of people getting hospitalized with this daily. They aren't releasing the real death numbers here. 12/20 patients from a nearby nursing home that we cover with the Squad have died. Be safe out there people, this shit is no joke..

terrowrist
Steal Your Face wrote:

Still alive here in Jersey. Shit is crazy. Laid off work, but still doing the fire/ems thing which is heartbreaking seeing the sheer number of people getting hospitalized with this daily. They aren't releasing the real death numbers here. 12/20 patients from a nearby nursing home that we cover with the Squad have died. Be safe out there people, this shit is no joke..

Glad you are doing well Steal! My sister's nursing team got hit with the virus. She got tested negative thankfully. Patients are dropping like flies.

Be safe everyone!
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Allycat
Steal Your Face wrote:

Stay safe!!

Angry
It is sad to see the people that don't think they could be infected. This disease can get you no matter how strong or how healthy you think you are capable of handling it. Ignorant people and their ignorant ways. They always place other people in danger due to their ignorant ways. Wish someone beat them with discipline when they were younger.

Allycat
Doing another check in... how are you all doing?

badseed
family here still healthy. the 2 weeks on and 2 off at work end up stopping. aircraft manufacturing dried right up and they permanently closed where I've been employed for the last 30 years.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

skunk2
Since bridges are re-close from CA to USA its kinda hard in Canada, but everyone keep little away so its kinda help, I guess... lost my job(familly place) because no jobs are on... governement is on his source to pay people like me... but lifely all going great, hope you all too keeping it safe on your home... if they can find a damn vaccination, would help alot...And you Ally,? all goingg ok on your side ?

terrowrist
All good here. Just trying to stay positive and busy. Hope everyone is doing great!

Jump to Forum: