Player HADOUKEN
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:912902
Invoked on 11-14-11 17:09
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Wallhack
Banned by Admin Evil_Inc
Banned from DoGz [GunGame Turbo] Reverse|StickyNades|www.dog...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (10) HADOUKEN, Kashez, HADOUKEN, HADOUKEN, Kashez, Kashez, Kashez, Kashez, Kashez, Kashez

i used to live and breathe this game back then now I just play gungame somtimes looking to get unbanned and play with one of the last communities left

badseed
We’ll review and get back to you.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Angry
To the dogz admins, i apologize if I am not suppose to comment but I do hate hackers. Honestly I do not think the Dogz admins should unban you. You made a decision to hack and you breathe "cheat". You think you can get away with cheating and not pay the consequences? The moment you decided to is the moment you gave your soul to deception. What if you got away with it for all these years? Would you ever admit it or just keep playing like you are elite? Personally I do not like hackers of any kind and that goes for you!!!

By the way, your post is so narsissistic.
"i used to live and breathe this game back then now I just play gungame somtimes looking to get unbanned and play with one of the last communities left"

You never apologized and further more it is only so you could play again on one of the last and best gungame servers. The one you cheated on and expect to cheat again!!!!!!
Edited by Angry on 23-12-2019 18:28

skunk2
well we should let him a last try ? maybe he change and turn off his hack? idk but all players need equality in my book maybe if he ask us like this... maybe he change is mind idk
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1392958_101.png[/url]

Steal Your Face
Ban is from 2011, Upon reviewing old discussions and looking into the ban, it has been lifted. Happy Gaming.

Kashez19
thank you

Jump to Forum: