Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
another hacker on killing the server
Janssen
Xanthan Gum STEAM_0:1:523005550

http://gameme.dog...fo/1759107

Blatant aimbot, nothing can be done because the only 2 admins that exist (Joonbug and badseed) aren't on. Can anyone that actively plays in the server please get admins? It feels like I gotta look people up in the yellowpages for 2 hours before i find an actual admin, it should not be this hard to ban a blatant cheater...

Even voteban sucks because you need like 70-80% of the server to voteban which is near impossible and even if you get a lot of people it resets when the accused leaves the server or the map changes.

Please Dogz, make someone that actually plays in your servers an admin.... the only ones I've seen in the past 2 years (Jesus, Necro, Joonbug, badseed) all barely play anymore.
AKA Falco

Ricky
Agreed. I would vouch for someone like skunk/parzival to be an admin since he's in the clan and he's active every day. There's plenty of other people that are active as well but I'm not sure who's actually in Dogz. But yeah fuck Xanthan Gum, dude just had to come on and ruin the server when it was an almost full lobby

skunk2
sorry I was there and I know he change name 3 time sorry janssen
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1392958_101.png[/url]

skunk2
when its happening guy ill try too but keep his ID please :$ and cheers Ricky appreciated !

No pancake mix
I added parzival on steam, if I'm ever online don't be afraid to message me I'll try to get them asap.

skunk2
thanks! love it Smile

Jump to Forum: