Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
cptn6;m5;?n3;:?neaky.?n6;??s
kill_me_asap
Name(s):cptn6;m5;?n3;:?neaky.?n6;??s
Infraction:trying to get mFc to recruit him
Suspects' Steam ID(s):STEAM_0:0:8862855
Date and Time:Wed. 16th April 07:45 Pm (Approx.)
Was there an admin present?:yes
Was there any regs on?:yes hellbringer, poet, dragonlady
Do you have a demo?:no

2 day ban!

He kept typing & speaking about wanting to join mFc. I told him he was on DoGz server & it was not cool to try to get another clan to recruit him on our server. Hellbringer & dragonlady told him several times to stop & that it wasn't cool.
I warned him one last time, then gave him 2 days to hink about it.

(ADMIN) [*DoGz*] AsAp {|O|D|B|}: banned player cptn6;m5;?n3;:?neaky.?n6;??s
cptn6;m5;?n3;:?neaky.?n6;??s left the game (Kicked and banned)

the_poet
I was there and I completely agree with the ban and mFc. apologizes for any part we may or may not have played in the incident at hand. We will run a full investigation into this incident, and I promise you one thing, if anybody in our group can be held responsible for anything at all I promise they will be flogged indefinately by unusually small dwarven children. If this is not enough we may go as far as to fart in their dinner repeatedly......this is held for the most severe cases of wtfever I am talking about ONLY. I would like to say though, 2 day ban? I woulda perma, and not lost any sleep, but then again I am a butthole.

Exit stage left
----------------------------------pOeT o.O
I'm not surrounded by drama, drama is surrounded by me.
dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/4417_random.png

www.myspace.com/kristinaismylife
kill_me_asap
Thanks for that poet.
It was not mFc's fault in any way & both you, hellbringer, & dragonlady were clear that it wasn't cool.
I am a fair person. He's welcome to come back in a few days. Provided he keeps it cool. If not you're right. It will be perma-.
If scooby & or any of the other admins think it should just be perma.
We can do that.

asap

Scooby
You handled it fine. Sometimes people just get a little overzealous and need a chance to reflect. If they can't get their act together after that.... well it's over then....

Sccoby

ch0dezilla
I think it was MFC's fault. Why? I have no idea but Im bored as hell at work and need something to do so spamming stupid shit in the forums seems fun. But seriously yeah..... I've certainly witnessed idiots trying to get recruited by w/e clan hanppens to be present. Most of teh MFC members understand trying to screw the wife of your host while eating dinner at their table is wrongCool. LOL Like taht one?

Shaggy
chode youre so cute

Jump to Forum: