Due Date: Apr 30
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Wins Per Hour Source GG DM FTIW - Sepharo?
PUREACCURACY UE
I play CSS GG Dogz to keep my twitch and consistency by which reflects well in almost every shooter Ive played. With it comes the the friendships and GOOD times - and as a perk I rank top mind you I strict about only joining when higher tier players are in game. Ill join at times to test latency on a new mouse or tracking on a mousepad -- or afk for 24 hrs in game. with that said Im gonna post what I chatted to my friends from Dogz-

Sepharos ranking spread sheet is garbage --- Ive played every FPS ranking system-- and that shit is trash. That ranking system (sepharo) will kill Dogz last and only server
Does not in no way reward DEDICATED players who put there time in to populate and keep the server populated
Im talking about alll those cats that play the dogz day in day out ----- they I imagine look at the leaderboards and say yes I this rank --- Ill play
MORE!
Dogz is about keeping it alive not whos the top players... 10 year old game mode-- last of its kind to have players and this idiot wants to change the ranking system and has no Idea how fast itll die.
ALso that spead sheet rank system is so fucked up-- there are many players who are strong and consistant and wins to hrs played ratio is total nonsense. I true ranking system is depicted by a ranking class tier -- not by a whole- for example lets say chu chu, smokem and bucket they play well but do not bunnyhop for knife wins there time will significantly drop off as for some one like pleasant or greygoose who abuse the exploit. and rtd should only by awarded to kpm below a 5.0- and anyone above will not be able to RTD. and JUMP multiplier should be nerfed so no one can bunnyhop period. these are the things that need to be addressed- the ranking system is fine. its the fair play system that need to be addressed. Bloodmanic and falco play maybe 1 hr - 4hrs Monday-Friday cuase of the work week, Usually when most better players are absent although, on weekends Falco and bloodmanic would gather most of there play hrs with all of us in game ---the time (played to win) ratio totally different for some one like you or me or others who stay against the most craziest matches throughout the year daily or weekly --- and when we afk its like a vacation. there so much more I can add its silly. what do you think killed GCM and others.. smut too---- that ranking system. IF he wants to play against top players go play Blackops4 or battlefield5 or any NEW AAA title most top level gamers play even in battleroyal- PUBG. Again----
reward DEDICATED players who put there time in to populate and keep the server populated
Im talking about alll those cats that play the dogz day in day out ----- they I imagine look at the leaderboards and say yes I this rank --- Ill play
MORE!
Dogz is about keeping it alive not whos the top players... 10 year old game mode-- last of its kind to have players and this idiot wants to change the ranking system and has no Idea how fast itll the last and only server will see its last days. CHEERS everybody! Bless you all and be healthy mind and body-
Edited by PUREACCURACY UE on 26-01-2019 17:37

JoonBug
I'm pretty sure it's just for fun dude

If gungame stats are this important then idk man..
Casual players on a casual server playing a casual game mode

Janssen
what do you think killed GCM and others.. smut too---- that ranking system.

As someone who's played on both servers I have to say this is quite a stretch. Those servers died because Source numbers in general were declining due to old age and the release of GO. The owners decided to shut down their servers because they didn't want to keep putting money into a game that was rapidly decreasing in numbers. I fail to see how any of that has to do with a fan-made made spreadsheet.

This post reeks of "i don't like my rank therefore the spreadsheet is garbage." For the record I think you're the better player pure and if they removed spectator time from the calculations I think you'd like your numbers a lot more. With that said though some of your comments are way out of line.

Bloodmanic and falco play maybe 1 hr - 4hrs a week . Usually when most better players are absent but no on weekends

lollllllllll literally played on dogz the last few weekends but ok, sure
AKA Falco

No pancake mix
What's all this arguing about a player made spreadsheet that someone made based on their preferred ranking style? It in no way reflects ranks on this server? The only official stat system is the DoGz gameme stats which you can reach via a tab at the top of the page. As Joon said it seems the ranking system sepharo made was meant to be a friendly and fun thing. It's something he made of his own will how he wants. We have no influence and as I said it is in no way official.

PUREACCURACY UE
No pancake mix wrote:

What's all this arguing about a player made spreadsheet that someone made based on their preferred ranking style? It in no way reflects ranks on this server? The only official stat system is the DoGz gameme stats which you can reach via a tab at the top of the page. As Joon said it seems the ranking system sepharo made was meant to be a friendly and fun thing. It's something he made of his own will how he wants. We have no influence and as I said it is in no way official.

We should have stated this in the beginning-- being the friendships and close ties we have amongst each other can lead to inquiry. Most of us now each other for years -"ya know" "If it works don't fix it." - wink

Just to be sure I created this thread. Cheers to all! Good days and healthy hearts!
PS- 1 love Falco,blood, pleasant,greygoose, chu chu ,smokem,bucket and Sepharo!

GAY JESUS
I would be open to multiple ranking systems... just say'n.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

Jump to Forum: