Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
toxic player
chinesepug
hi,

for no reason, player Angry continues to start an argument with me by saying, "I hate Trump supporters" and I would appreciate that every player would respect each other despite any political differences.

he is unnecessarily trying to incite me to say something that will get me permanently banned forever.

I would just like to play peacefully and perhaps he should get a warning.

It's ridiculous having to constantly defend myself here like a child but I thought you should know so I don't get banned permanently. Thanks

No pancake mix
It's our job to enforce our server rules, not enforce your political beliefs. If he's harassing YOU and not what you BELIEVE in that's one thing. Also cmon man, really? Defend yourself? Have you SEEN your chat log? "go back to china" "hail trump" "black migger". Your forum identity and your in game identity are clearly two separate entities. Jekyll and Hyde up in this bit. Come to us with legitimate complaints please. Happy gaming.

420NECRO
Lol I agree with No Pancake Mix, you freely throw insults to people and then you post about getting harassed for politics... honestly if u dont wanna be harass about it just dont talk about it ... its a gungame server we dont care about what you believe about. You dont have to spam " hail trump " or anything else related to politics in your game chat. You bring the subject so obviously people will answer to you. Try to play and just say GG . Like most of people do. And youll have fun.

Bloodmanic
easy fix. mute.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/464897_101.png

420NECRO
Lol blood
Edited by 420NECRO on 04-09-2018 23:43

terrowrist
chinesepug, do not indulge in politics. Ignore it and just mute the player. If he or she is mic spamming or chat spamming, then admin can take further action if needed.

Just my two cents.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Jump to Forum: