View Thread
 Print Thread
Unban request, thanks
aftercredit
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:4801733
Your Nickname : aftercredit
Reason why you should be unbanned :

Hello,

I was banned a long time ago, perhaps almost 4 years ago, by someone I think named caboose for supposedly hacking. I am a top player on other servers so I understand why some people think I may be hacking, but it is just skill! Anyway, that and another admin said I was hacking and I got a little upset. I may have been triggered by the accusations that were not true and got angry or did something to piss of another admin, but it was in response to being banned earlier for the claims of hacking. I don't remember the full details of what happened after I was accused of hacking, but I think I got angry that the suspicions continued without merit. It's been almost 4 years though.

I just recently happened to start playing again with other people on other servers and again am always on top. Some people you can reach out to that might know me and that I am top player could include: Old Man by the Sea, Jason Bourne (awpclan), and others that play on VGAMERS or similar GG servers. I recently saw a couple DOGZ members on one of those servers and it reminded me when I used to play on dogz a while back. Of course, I did beat the other dogz members on that other server and no one accused me of hacking, since they see me play all the time there recently.

Anyway, hope that I can come back and play with you guys again soon. If you want to monitor me playing, let me know what time/zone you want me to join and play with a few admins there so you can watch in real time as I play so you can see there is no hacking. Hopefully that will suffice. That was the ban that started the whole issue and I should have never been banned in the first place since there was no hacking.

Thanks,
aftercredit

No pancake mix
You were banned 3 years ago for member impersonation which is a huge no bueno and usually a one and done situation. We'll discuss your ban and get back to you.

No pancake mix
After reviewing the appeal it has been denied. We recommend looking into your own ban before posting a flippant appeal and saying "im just good lol"

Jump to Forum: