Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Rip caboose/blubber
H the yeti
I know some of you have logged lots of hours playing with this fine young man so I figured you should know he passed away in a car accident a few weeks back. Jay was fantastic people in the real world and a riot to game with.

No pancake mix
He indeed will be missed. I for one was shocked and deeply saddened myself. Did you know Jay in person?

H the yeti
Yes, I actually met him on the dogz gg server about ten years ago. We both had Cherokee builds going on and started talking about them. He just happened to live a few blocks away. Came over to check out my jeep and has been around ever since. Me and my family had plans with him this September in Colorado. Still having issues with it. Kid was awesome people and never once disrespected my family.

Some of you have probably logged thousands of hours playing computer games with him. Figured I would let the clan know for the members that enjoyed his wit and sarcasm, that was Jay in person.

Allycat
Thank you for sharing that story. I called his Suzuki a jeep once and he got very offended hahaha. He was a great guy.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

GAY JESUS
Wow... I loved that man. When he was big into GG we would play together all the time. I would see him come on line, I would join in. When he saw me come on line, he would join. We would play, talk and joke around endlessly. He eventually sponsored my inclusion into the Dogz clan. I didn't see too much of him over the past year or 2, but he gave me the impression that he was a little unhappy, and it gave me a little concern. Sorry to see him go... RIP Blubber.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

420NECRO
RIP Jay "Blubber" Dickson
October 6, 1987 - July 4, 2018
: (

He was a great guy with a big sense of humor was always staying positive even if he was not really happy with his new life. I know im a recent DoGz member but ive played a couple times with him and had deep conversation on steam chat with him.. i cant believe he is gone. WE MISS YOU ALL BLUBBER!!!

Dayuuuum, Boosie, I missed you and will miss you Buddy. Sawry been gone soooo long, Life got in the way. Long nights to mornings with Blubbz.Wowzerz. My bust for posting on a year old thread.
Well, if you don't like it....you can get a bowl of "DEEZNUTZ"...

Jump to Forum: