Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
just an observation
RichardCranium
Missing the late server entry handicap is really, in my opinion, retarded. Ok so ya join mid map u come in on awp u have people on pistols, or even better on knife and nade and they are getting owned coming out of spawn because big bad awper man is sitting there waiting. Also, yes it makes it easier to get the kills when ur on para and everyone else is on smgs and pistols but you stand like 15% chance of winning if you come in when someone is already to pistols or even late smgs. Also I was playing with SC the other night his ping spiked got kicked for high ping, being on nade, reloads in within 15-20 seconds of being kicked back in on awp.

Two things you used to have that helped.

1. 5 minute score recovery if you are removed for something like a ping kick or something

2. Entering on the mean level of people on the server prior to your entrence.

I know im not a member anymore but I do see this as a problem, it may not be to the rest of you and Ill be on my way just my 2 cents, for all its worth.

Scooby
Yeah, well we just did updates for the server, the info that was downloaded ( the download updates... FROM THE SERVER COMPANY!) screwed up the works! Ive been fighting with them about the choke and lag spikes. They're trying to claim their not responsible for the issue. I told them... you posted the damn updates and now the works is screwed up! Needless to say, I'm working on it diligently. Just takes a little time. Thanks for the info though.

Scooby

ohyesidid
I am with you on how this sucks RC and we appreciate your efforts in rectifying this Scooby.
Where's BOB??????

RichardCranium
one more thing the spawn attacking slay really is bad because most of the gungame maps are so small the time needs to be alot shorter or off especially with tk punishment being turned on one dink on shotty and ur dead

Sweet Caroline
and by that he means team spawn attacking... on shotty you will hit a team mate in the opposing teams spawn and be instantly slayed for spawn attacking lol

RichardCranium
Thanks for the clarity it made sence when I wrote it looking at it now it does look unclear

Jump to Forum: