Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Ban Bmob69
Wheels
He's a little 13 year old douchebag like 50_cent that comes in and does nothing but talk tons of shit and mic spam. A lot of regulars and my self really don't like the guy, and he totally brings the sever down. So, get rid of him. Sad
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

Sweet Caroline
just mute him?

you are a big boy wheels Pfft

Wheels
Mute is a stopgap, especially if he's pissing off a large chunk of the sever. Plus, if you mute someone, and a lot of us still talk, that usually ends up having people talking over each other, which is even more annoying for any one else in the sever.

subwolfer
i don't know whether the admin have been muting him but he seems quieter lately

ohyesidid
BMOB is 16 and I think we should be a little more sensitive to him. Hes a good kid who is just looking to fit in. I think if people just tell him in a nice manner to quite down a bit I think he would. Im with SC if you dont like him then mute him.
Where's BOB??????

Wheels
At what expense? You have a player that annoys a large amount of your prime players and your advice is to tell the prime players to ignore him? Thats a fast track way to lose players on your server... but if your business plan is to shit on your premium customers for the little guy, then I guess you're going to succeed.

Sweet Caroline
seriously... it takes what, 5 seconds to go to the main menu and mute him? we are not telling anyone to try to ignore him, just press your mute button.. it is there for a reason. I hate it when kids sit there and mic spam, or anybody actually. But, it is not that hard to go main menu -> player list -> mute... I don't think it warrants a ban, just a simple press of 2 buttons. It isn't like he is spamming music, and rejoining around mutes...

Wheels
Because I'm not talking for me. Trying to go in there and play with him and you have a good amount of people telling him to shut up, telling him he's annoying and what not.

But let me get this straight, spamming music is not ok, but being annoying and talking consistent (and childish) shit on the mic is?

kill_me_asap
I've noticed that bmob can get annoying.

But, whenever I've had that issue. I've asked him to settle down & he has complied.

I was on last night for a little bit & he was fine. He chat's with ohyes a lot.

I think if all of our regs & clan members urge him to chill. He will comply. If he does not, then we have an issue.

Furthermore, I agree with the mute option. It does take a little time,. But, that's what its there for.

Just my .02 cents Pfft

IronClaw
If Dogz banned everyone that had a few annoyances with them, then where would your regulars be. I think at times we all annoy somebody.

Half the time, he doesn't even realize he's doing it. Whenever I've told him to talk less, he seems to do so.

The point you have to look at is, we don't know his personal life. Maybe he's an outcast or a very depressed kid in real life. If we take away the one thing that makes him outgoing and somewhat happy, then how would you feel if he did something to himself? I don't find anyone annoying enough to ask them to be banned simply because they use the mic too much. I just mute them.

I can see it from both sides. I'm just asking for some to look beyond the tunnel vision of their attitude about him.

ohyesidid
Well said IronClaw.
Where's BOB??????

Scooby
I'm working on resolutions to remedy the issues with talkers. I don't konw what my choices will be, but I'm working on it

Scooby

azninvazn
Agrred bmob 69 can be annoying he jumps from Dogz to both Playa$club servers and does the same thing on both.

We (Playa$cluCool have been tempted to ban him also cuz his #1 line is "your a hax" and that is a pretty sensative area and because he does it so much we all know that is his way of joking around and tryin to fit in....but I think thats just it he is tryin to fit in.

I agree with iron claw it may be the only place he does fit in and just a reminder to him that he needs to calm should do the trickWink
i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa320/agent718/guns.gif

subwolfer
crap looks like ill have to stop accusing people of haxing

badseed
is really fair to single out just bmob!

Jump to Forum: