Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Population of the server.
Drewdog
You might consider just banning Dexter from fun times, let him have all the other gg servers let us have our fun one.

I know there are lots of people who just wont play with him, kills the potential of keeping the server populated.

Pretty Bad, but True Dexter=server killer.

Nobucketrequired
Hey Drew,
I would like to adress the fact that each and everytime someone wins more then one time in a row you complain about how it's not fun for YOU. Its not just Dexter
Its Peasant, Bengay, Me or Anybody thats been hardcore about this server.

Also,
If you could stop putting people down whenever they are too good for you, because thats also a server killer.
I know it can be frustating to never win but that's part of the game.

I think this is egoistical and childish from your part...
It's like saying : hey some people are better then me and i don't wanna get owned.

Anyway, Lets enjoy the Dogz server and

Have a good gameWink

Bucket

Dexter
Well i think no bucket nailed it. I just don't get you Drew. Always leaving the second i'm coming come on.... I've seen you play just as good as me. What's wrong with good competition. Isin't it the best when there is 3-4 good players on the server and the game is better because of it. I like this server a lot. It's pure competition. I donate to be sure it's stays alive. Just last week i put 20 bucks. Stop complaining drew and come get me i know you're able

420NECRO
I agree with Bucket and Dex . 100%, i'm a regular player since last year and i learned to play with all the top players and it got me better and now I think I am one of them, i was never winning on funtimes/iceworld when i started now im close to 2600 wins.. i wasnt crying or calling people hacker or asking admins to ban any good player lol what the fuck, And its true everytime I saw you Drew you were complaining cuz you don't win or you start insulting No Bucket for absolutely no reason, then you leave , so if we understand you would like to only play with noobs to win? whats the point of it, it won't get you better, like dex said, just try harder to beat him . you probably can do it , And i remember you were also saying bullshit to me cuz i was always killing you by headshot, Anyway I dont think any of the admins will ban Dex, and I hope it will never happen. if it happens then they have to ban all the top players too? just to let the Drewkid win?

quik
Nobucketrequired wrote:
Its Peasant, Bengay, Me or Anybody thats been hardcore about this server.

pfft! maaaaaaaaan, like this mothafucka's ever won a round....

So, we all know dexter is arrogant and frequently a dick -- but winning isn't any reason to ban someone. You know he tries his fucking heart out -- literally. He's all "man that gets your heart racing! so good!"

Smoke some herb drew.

Adina_Cross
Drew...

There are plenty good players here that can win severals game in a row... It does not mean that they are hacking, or killing the server... Since 2 weeks I'm having hard time to play (cause of plenty reasons) and even so, I can win against some very good players... Before my shitty time, I was able to ''cut'' those victory' series...

It's not the fault of ANY PLAYERS on the server, it happens sometime that there is less player for X reason... Pretty most evening I join the game the server is full and I have to wait for a place...

You play usually very late on the server, very normal that there is less player than the evening ''normal'' playing time.

JoonBug
Although winning games multiple times in a row isn't technically against the rules, I always hope the top players have the courtesy of taking a break every so often so others can have a more enjoyable experience. Those 'noobs' aren't things to solely be farmed for your enjoyment - there is a human being behind each screen.

My point is, just keep it in moderation and there will be no problems.

Crazy Earl
Don't kill people, guys. Those are human beings, they have feelings too.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/755913_101.png

Adina_Cross
Crazy Earl wrote:

I lol'd xD

Janssen
If dex were to leave someone else would just take his place, best you can hope for is Joonbug's recommendation. If I'm on a streak personally I tend to leave after I lose
AKA Falco

BENGAY
I agree with everyone else.

Respectfully, I think the idea of banning someone because they're too good is stupid. If they're being an asshole then sure, but that's not the case with him.

marsthegirl
Meh, he's beatable. All of you are beatable. And it makes my heart happy when I can do it. Also, I hope none of you stop playing this server because dogz is my fave internet fam. The end. <3

JoonBug
Crazy Earl wrote:

I believe that it's gone too far when someone shits on everyone in gg for an extended period of time. I hope even with your sarcasm you understood what I meant. Player counts are extremely important to the long term health of the game mode and only serving those at the top won't help it last.

However, with that said...

TO EVERYONE: the player in question has not broken any rules (thus far) so as long as there is no new evidence please refrain from posting here.

/thread

Dexter
marsthegirl wrote:

Meh, he's beatable. All of you are beatable. And it makes my heart happy when I can do it. Also, I hope none of you stop playing this server because dogz is my fave internet fam. The end. <3

Amen

Bloodmanic
so, i hear someone banned pure again? do we have a recording? or do we expect him to be unbanned asap?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/464897_101.png

badseed
there are demos and they are being reviewed.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: