October 06 2026 01:35:59
Navigation
· Home
· Discussion Forum
· Downloads
· 3v3 Hall of Fame
· Web Links
· SourceBans
· HLstatsX
· Servers

· Steam Group
· MOTD
· Search
· Contact Us
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Ban appeal Bakalid
· Ban Appeal: ειεм...
· Dogz Server down
· diddy booty jackson
· The recent steam up...
Hottest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειÎ... [2]
· Ban appeal Bakalid [0]
Donate

Current Donation Stats

Oct's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67


Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Gonzo ;) "Please! Lift my ban."
Gonzo
Your SteamID :76561197989610940
Your Nickname : Gonzo
Reason why you should be unbanned : First off, I apologize. I like the dozs servers and respect the reason for the ban but the length of the ban was excessive. Five years give or take. A bit excessive on a first offense? Nobody is perfect. I feel now I would add to a fun game play environment and hopefully become a member in the future. I've been a long standing member of the steam community and only one account with steam. I would like to have an opportunity to prove my awesomeness.

Sincerely, Gonzo
 
badseed
I've unbanned you for time served. Please follow the MOTD and enjoy the servers.
 
Jump to Forum:
Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.