Suspects' Steam ID(s): STEAM_0:1:15986276
Date and Time: April 6 - 4:10pm EST
Was there an admin present?: no
Was there any regs on?: Jigga, me
Do you have a demo?: Yes
If so please list a way of getting it:
http://www.cas.mc...rocket.rar

K1rby
Wow? Really. thats intresting. i always thought that he was legit. when i get home tonight ill watch the demo and give you guys my 2 cents

ohyesidid
Hey I cant play the demo? I have HL2 DM down loaded why wont this play?
Where's BOB??????

Sweet Caroline
ohyesidid wrote:
Hey I cant play the demo? I have HL2 DM down loaded why wont this play?

you need to put the demo in your cstrike folder... then play it from in game by typing "playdemo name"

ohyesidid
Thank you Sweet Caroline.
Where's BOB??????

ohyesidid
I have looked the demo over and I cannot see an infraction. Every person redrocket went after he either caught a glimpse of them running around a corner, went to where he could hear gun fire and went to where campers repeatedly sat. I did not see any wall hacking, but this could just be me.
Where's BOB??????

K1rby
Well i didnt have time yesterday. i was stomping 2 hydro members in a 2vME and i won .. GO ME...

TigerOx
lol...oh yes. He is clearly toggling. Look how he shakes the crosshair around someones...then he toggles and it hits them, mostly with headshots. I suppose you haven't looked at hacking demos a lot...lol..i was a demo reviewer for a few tournament. You start to know exactly what to look for.

Anyways. He was walling as well, you can see he knows where someones is because he moves his cross hair to them, before he sees them. Watch the demo in wire frame. Then you can see this.

TigerOx

TigerOx
I can't believe no one caught this already. I was in the server for 2 seconds and a saw he was hacking...hmmm..come on guys, lets keep this sever free of hackers. I reported 2 people yesterday and I saw at least 4 more hackers on the server during the day. Help out and catch them.

TigerOx

ohyesidid
lol Tiger, I am a noob at this still and I can only pick out the obvious infractions like "aim bot". How do I set up the "wire frame" viewing option? I will watch this again tonight when I have more time.
Where's BOB??????

TigerOx
in console type:

sv_cheats 1
mat_wireframe 2

ohyesidid
Ok thanks.
Where's BOB??????

ohyesidid
I still dont see it even with the items you told me to use? The only obvious attack appeared to be when he went after Rambo who was camped in the same spot the round before and was visible to redrocket at that time. I am not saying your wrong I am just too new to see anything. Anyone else with more experience with spotting hackers then me able to provide some feed back one way or the other?
Where's BOB??????

TigerOx
Even if i am wrong about the walling. He is absolutely toggling.

ohyesidid
What is "toggleing"? I asked this before but I didnt get an answer.
Where's BOB??????

TigerOx
From the dictionary...lol

toggle hack

When someone cheats in a game such as Counter-Strike, where they use the fire button to activate the hack and once the fire button is let go the aimbot is turned off. Began when some nub out there learned how to bind an aimbots on/off switch to a single button.

Sweet Caroline
TigerOx wrote:
From the dictionary...lol

toggle hack

When someone cheats in a game such as Counter-Strike, where they use the fire button to activate the hack and once the fire button is let go the aimbot is turned off. Began when some nub out there learned how to bind an aimbots on/off switch to a single button.

it can be any button... fire button is just more common

K1rby
If u guys still need help when i get home tonight i will take a look and view it .. but if its as tiger says u wouldent need to use a wireframe. ive never used one and everyone i thought was REALLY hacking not just playing around was caught. and banned.

TigerOx
Has this ban happened yet?

Jump to Forum: