Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Vote Kick?
ohyesidid
Hey Scooby would you be able to add the "Vote Kick" option to the maps? This way we as a collective could get ride of a problem player at least temporarily.
Where's BOB??????

K1rby
That would be a good idea for some times but not all the time. Like if 70% of the server thinks im hacking then i get kicked out. where as if there is a real hacker and only 50% of the server thinks he is hacking and the rest dont then he gets to stay see what im getting at.

ohyesidid
Yeah I see where your coming from, but it gets tiring when there is a jackass mic spaming and obviously hacking(wall hack or aim bot) and you cant get him out otherwise and he/she messes up your score.
Where's BOB??????

Wtf
Well i can get with scooby but kicking would only mean they would come right back maybe a 5 min ban for a warning would work (Voteban)
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

ohyesidid
Sound good to me WTF.
Where's BOB??????

subwolfer
i think the 5 minute ban is the best idea i have seen it work well and don't worry Kirby i know you are hacking but i wont vote ban you.....GrinGrinGrin

K1rby
Lol.. well as long as its a short ban IE no longer than 10 mins should be good. becuase if i get votebanned out. it means Kirby it was time for u to go smoke.. then ill get back and PoNe.

Scooby
Voteban has been initiated. While i will not disclose the term for which you are banned, know it is on.

Scooby

ohyesidid
Thank you Scooby.
Where's BOB??????

Jump to Forum: