Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Just Popping In
Batty
Hey y'all

Man it's been ages. Sorry I haven't popped by more often to check up on the clan. I hope all is well and things are still as fun as ever. One of the fellas at work was talking about CS:GO and I was thinking... gosh, people still play that? I'm happy to see you guys are still going at it yourself. It's almost inspiring me to go a round or two! I may install it if I find some time. Not much time to play games when you're developing them!

I've been recently put on a small team to handle a subsidiary company branch into VR, developing for the Vive. As usual, I can't talk too much about stuff but it's such a cool new thing to work with. We each got one to take home, how wild is that??

I'll be at this year's e3 as well, so if any of you are going I hope to see ya there.

Anywho, not sure if I'll remember to check back on this thread, but just in case I don't, then I hope you're all doing well and living the dream.

All the best!
- Batty
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

terrowrist
Batty!!!!!

Long time no see guys. How is everyone these days? Hows it going TigerOx and Scooby?

I picked up a Vive with my brother last year and its been great. I just setup a dedicated room and wiring up the vive cabling.

I cant wait for companies to create new virtual reality games. Doom and Fallout are the ones that would be amazing in VR.

Been busy as hell with work and never touched CSS for a while. I need to get back and practice.

Hope you all are doing good. Catcha later.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

No pancake mix
BATTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Hi.

Magus
maan i had an interview for a company working on a game for the vive. didnt get the job though Sad

would have been nice!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Scooby
OH MY! Batty, I didn't know that is the kind of work you did That is awsome. Things are going ok. You know how it goes as we get older... life, kids, work.....lol The last of my brood is starting high school this next September! She is the baby.... Time just flies by.... Hope all is well with the bunch of you. I check in as often as I can. Keep your chins up ... love touching base with the DoGz family!

Jump to Forum: