Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Don't understand why ?
MadMax
Hello the dogs, I started to play on your serv since 1 month. And I don t understand why tonight Butch kick me in first time and in a second time he ban me with no explications. Please can you explain me ?

Your SteamID : http://steamcommu...MadMax-FR/
Your Nickname : MadMax[FR]
Reason why you should be unbanned : I don't understand, that's why I'm here. I was kick a fisrt time. And I connected just after to understand why. A player start to explain me it was may be a problem with my microphone, it did big strange sounds (metalic) when I speak, but i don't know more because I have been banned just after. Just let me know if it's this ? Because I play since 1 month here, I speak and I have never have probleme before.

Thanks per Advance

PS: Sorry for my English Wink

MadMax
To confirme my comportment on your server, You can ask to BENGAY, I think he remember me.

JoonBug
Looking at the ban description and your post, it seems it was because of your mic.
Not sure if Butch will comment here soon but in the meantime I suggest getting that mic taken care of. No one likes ear rape

French Schoolgirl
I was in the server when this happened. I asked Butch to come in for a mic spam. For almost 4 games your mic was annoying. Everyone in the server was saying something to you. also trying to vote ban you. We could not even mute you from the player list. If you have a mic then i am sure you had headphones to hear people yelling at you to shut the hell up.

MadMax
French Schoolgirl wrote:

I was in the server when this happened. I asked Butch to come in for a mic spam. For almost 4 games your mic was annoying. Everyone in the server was saying something to you. also trying to vote ban you. We could not even mute you from the player list. If you have a mic then i am sure you had headphones to hear people yelling at you to shut the hell up.

Ok, thanks franchement schoolgirl. But are you ok to Say also that i play on the serv since few week (i se you play in the same Time) and i was speaking with no problem with my microphon .now I understand it will a problem of microphone . But sorry I don t understand when voteban me. I was just winning a round fast and In a first time I was suppose that people think i was cheating. That when i Start to ask why people start voteban. People speak top fast for me Skill of english. I could reply when I read comments in the tchat but not when people speak to fast. That s why I ask again an explication when i back after the kick. a canadian man try to explain me. But i don t have the Time to do something I was ban. As you know when i speak, i can t Hear the sound produce by my microphone . And just after i was going on another serv to ask if my microphone was ok, and people reply me that all was ok. So it s a real mistake for me, and a déception to be ban. But i can understand now. I hoppe find a good solution to this problem. Thanks per advance for your reply.

Jump to Forum: