Apr's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Can we, for the love of god, ban this player for flagrant killswitch usage - down20lines
Science_Ninja
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:34440248

Name: down20lines

Reason: Flagrant killswitch use

Server: GunGameTurbo

Regulars: none

I appreciate it still isn't technically against the rules, but this player in particular is really starting to get out of hand. They ALWAYS uses a killswitch on knife when they feel they are about to drop back to grenade. They also use a killswitch when their health is really low. And the most bothersome thing is that this player in particular always targets me with a knife when I am on nade or knife. Normally I have no problem with that because 2 players should, go at each other on knife, mano el mano...EXCEPT, again, this player ALWAYS uses a killswitch to avoid dying when they feel they are about to get knifed in return. It is extremely frustrating, annoying, and to be completely honest, salts my game tremendously because this player targets me specifically.

Unfortunately, I do not have a demo because they joined right at the end of the game when I was on nade and trying to win, so I imagine implementing a ban is unlikely to happen. I just wanted this on record. I hopefully will catch this person again.

badseed
it does not appear that he uses a kill bind a lot. it's been discussed and found to be a game exploit offense. isolated case maybe? I know in the dm servers its happening a lot! one player in particular used the bind 24 times in one day (top 10 player) we'll watch for it more.

"committed suicide with" in events under player stats

thanks
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Science_Ninja
Cheers for the reply, badseed, appreciate it.

fiveforfighting
That sh##t annoys me worse than shoot-knifing and y'all know how much I wine about that Shock

Jump to Forum: