Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
OKay
K1rby
Okay for all of ur clarification the next time i play i will fraps as much as i can and post them up for u to see. im tired of me being accused of a hacker. i mean its not my fault you all are scrubs. so im going to record a fraps of me playing beucase this is getting old i mean the first few times were funny. but i mean when it gets to the point i gotta get people to vouge for me that im not a hacker thats really sad......... so be expecting a demo eaither tomorrow or monday post it up here if u think diffrently, or if you have additional comments.

Scooby
It's usually us sticking up for you. If others have an issue, you have nothing to prove with us as far as I"m concerned.

Scooby

ohyesidid
Yeah Kirby I always stick up for you both well your in game or away. I try to explain to people that it is a combination of your very low ping and your skill that make you good and not that your hacking. Your not the only good player getting labeled a hacker though there are a few others and it is really to bad. I do find it amusing though that when people are doing good they do not complain about players like you, but when they are doing bad it has to be because the other player is hacking. So chin up Kirby Ill continue to be in your corner (even though you own me over and over, Haha).
Where's BOB??????

The Deer Hunter
yeah kirb, i got your back.

by the way when you say "going to record a frap" i hope you mean "digest a milkshake"
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

K1rby
Thanks all, i mean oh yes i did is always like man kirby your ping is way too low. lol but ya im sure if everyone had a ping of 5-10 they would do what i do because theres less of a time between the server and me. and i do know how it fells to play with a ping of 60. its not the eaiset thing in the world to do and i think that if u kill me with that kind of ping ur better than me lol. but thanks for haveing my back.

ohyesidid
lol Kirby. Keep it real man.
Where's BOB??????

K1rby
Lol. i mean i love being called a hacker because it happens maby once or twice a month. well now im getting it 3-4 times a week. now im like AHHHHHHH DAMN. then i started to think. Am i really a hacker.. i had to sit there and prove to myself that i wasent. its getting old and SIGH o matic.. but as long as you admins got my back i know im good to go.

Wheels
Kirby hacks. He more then hacks, he ULTRAHACKS.
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

TigerOx
Kirby, Don't waste your time using fraps. If you really want to give out demos just record from within CS. I know you're not hacking, and so do the admins here at dogz. If people accuse you just keep playing. Its not like you are going to get banned from dogz..hahaha. I've been banned form at least 5 server. I just take it as a complement now. Enjoy the praise.

TigerOx

ohyesidid
On that note TigerOx I know you dont hack either, even though you take your share of tongue lashings in game for being a good player.
Where's BOB??????

JKILLA
Lol Wow that was the most repetitive thread I have ever seen. Let me leave u guys with this its 2008 hate is the new love. Lol just playin

Jump to Forum: