Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
o.{not.my.president.trump}.o
Crazy Earl
Players SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29045008

Players Nick Name: o.{not.my.president.trump}.o

Comments: This guy's been loud and obnoxious before, nothing too major, but he threw out the f-word a couple times tonight(no proof, though) and I gave him a verbal warning regarding the rules. I then got the attached screenshot of him spamming the chat with some more lovely filtered language before ragequitting. This is an off-and-on thing with him.

Regulars Present: Just myself at the time, as far as I was aware.

Which Server: Funtimes

Edit: the longer f-word, not the n-word. My bad.
Crazy Earl attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by Crazy Earl on 27-01-2017 00:54
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/755913_101.png

JoonBug
When you said he threw out the f-word a couple times without proof, are you saying that he uses a mic sometimes and you weren't able to record? If so, what does he say on his mic? Think you can record him later?

On a side note, I think you should not use that IGN ([DoG BOT] Earl) while playing on the servers. It might give some people the wrong idea.

Crazy Earl
He sometimes uses the mic, sometimes the chat, same as myself. I didn't record the mic use and will try to in the future, after giving him another warning whenever I see him next.

I threw my current name on as a joke; badseed hasn't taken issue with it and plays at the same time as me regularly.

JoonBug
Yeah it would be nice to see the full extent of what he says before taking action against him. Feel free to update your post if his words escalate into something worse. That will definitely cross the line.

As for the name, it was just a suggestion haha. I don't know what the other admins might think of it. Thought it'd be best to be safe than sorry.

Crazy Earl
Oh, ok lol. I'll probably get bored of it soon anyway, but I usually tell people that don't catch on right away(with my ridiculous flying squirrel knifing antics) that I'm actually a person.

badseed
thanks for the post. his chat logs shows racism as well. your name has
stuck well! you may be unable to change it.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

fiveforfighting
No one will be confused that Earl's a bot heheh

Jump to Forum: