View Thread
 Print Thread
Possible hacker - not sure
Science_Ninja
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16454479

Nickname: Hotsauce

Server: Funtimes

Regulars present: None that I normally see

Comments: Not sure if this guy is deploying a wall hack or something similar, but it seemed like he would shoot walls and a dead person would appear out of thin air. I also spectated a game win by them where it appeared they swiped at the air and somehow a dead guy appeared. I think I captured this on the demo (I hope). If you do see what I'm seeing, let me know what it is. If it's legit, tell me how I can do it!
Science_Ninja attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

JoonBug
Took a look. I think you had network/gpu issues or something at the time of recording. Only you seemed to have the problem of seeing people appear out of thin air. I say this because other people on the guy's team were shooting at the same targets (while still being invisible to you).

On a side note, a suggestion to you when dealing with a potential cheater: don't accuse the person straight away in chat unless you know for sure. Just quietly record and report. Everything will end up much cleaner Smile

Science_Ninja
Thanks for the reply, Joon, appreciate it. Yeah, I tend to get overhyped when I think someone is cheating. Need to be better at that.

I wondered whether my connection might be the problem, but I wasn't sure and thought I'd check. Cheers!

badseed
ya pretty laggy, his stats show he's pretty good. he's only played 9 times on the server so maybe we should keep an eye out, but from the demo I wouldn't guess there's any hack. thanks for the heads up.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: