Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Got banned by blubber...
noobabooba
Hey there guys, i just got banned by blubber.

May i know the reason?

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:41036213

Your Nickname : noobabooba

Reason why you should be unbanned :

Well, i will try to play when server is full and or when pros are playing. My big bro is not as good as me so hopefully he is exempted from these rules.
Edited by noobabooba on 29-11-2016 03:01

GAY JESUS
Actually it was Caboose who banned you. The reason is "killing the server". I kind of agree, you do tend to do that and I've seen people leave because of you... mentioning you by name.

Maybee Caboose will give you more insight into your banning.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

noobabooba
GAY JESUS wrote:

Actually it was Caboose who banned you. The reason is "killing the server". I kind of agree, you do tend to do that and I've seen people leave because of you... mentioning you by name.

Maybee Caboose will give you more insight into your banning.

Ok fair enough. I thought blubber was caboose. Anyways if you guys unban me then i will only play when good players are playing or when server is full and will limit my playing time etc.. And if you guys allow my noob big bro to play.
He playing since last month and he reaches knife level but then loses and his kd ratio is kinda horrid most time.

noobabooba
So yea is any admin or person gonna let me know whats going on?

Abomin4tion
Please be patient while we discuss this issue. Thanks. Admin
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Abomin4tion
Please be patient while we discuss this issue. Thanks. Admin

Also please post your steam id and follow the Ban Appeal procedure!!!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

czskateralex
Sup noobabooba, I have known this guy since I have played in DOGZ, I hope you have a better reason for banning him , other than him killing the server by just being present. He is one of many players who is dedicated to SOURCE, and if he isn't talking smack, or hacking, isn't the point of playing , to get good and consistent? Anyways. , i would suggest playing another game noobabooba, and learn that game and master it :0, ttyl!
UE - United Esports

noobabooba
czskateralex wrote:

Sup noobabooba, I have known this guy since I have played in DOGZ, I hope you have a better reason for banning him , other than him killing the server by just being present. He is one of many players who is dedicated to SOURCE, and if he isn't talking smack, or hacking, isn't the point of playing , to get good and consistent? Anyways. , i would suggest playing another game noobabooba, and learn that game and master it :0, ttyl!

Hey nike thx, for the advice. I was thinking about jumping onto cs:go which have been rotting in my steam since years. I guess now its the time for go. Peace

No pancake mix
First of all, it's been 4 days since the appeals been open, don't act like you've been waiting in the stone age. Our admins have lives we have to attend to as you all do as well. Blubber will come in and settle this when he's able to. Second of all nike please refrain from posting in ban appeal threads. If you'd like to make a comment you're welcome to talk to one of us but this does not concern you.

Bloodmanic
Pancake, I beg to differ. It concerns all of us, including N1ke. Banning people for just being good like what happened to N1ke is bullshit. There are quite a few people, myself included that end up killing the server if we play too long. Which most of us know and will leave once it starts to thin out a bit. But regardless, banning people for piss poor reasons like this is what will kill the server.

And as for the time frame. It should not take a whole clan vote on whether to unban someone. I have seen this many times in the past 2+ years i have been playing here. The time it takes you guys to do anything is totally unnecessary.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/464897_101.png

JoonBug
Bloodmanic wrote:

There are quite a few people, myself included that end up killing the server if we play too long. Which most of us know and will leave once it starts to thin out a bit.

I believe this is the problem. Leaving after the server has already thinned out is a bit too late IMO.

Hopefully everyone realizes that the servers are not things to be abused then discarded. Consideration for the less experienced can go a long way and is in everyone's best interest.

No pancake mix
Bloodmanic wrote:

Pancake, I beg to differ. It concerns all of us, including N1ke. Banning people for just being good like what happened to N1ke is bullshit. There are quite a few people, myself included that end up killing the server if we play too long. Which most of us know and will leave once it starts to thin out a bit. But regardless, banning people for piss poor reasons like this is what will kill the server.

And as for the time frame. It should not take a whole clan vote on whether to unban someone. I have seen this many times in the past 2+ years i have been playing here. The time it takes you guys to do anything is totally unnecessary.

N1ke was a completely different situation and wasn't banned for his skill. While I can't speak for why Blubber banned this person the point of my post is Ban appeals are to be handled by the clan alone in the thread. Period. If you feel you have something to contribute we're all available on steam and by private message on this forum. I'm going to see if I can get a hold of Blubber to respond to this. Other than that, non clan members need to refrain from posting here until this is resolved.

noobabooba
No pancake mix wrote:

Bloodmanic wrote:

N1ke was a completely different situation and wasn't banned for his skill. While I can't speak for why Blubber banned this person the point of my post is Ban appeals are to be handled by the clan alone in the thread. Period. If you feel you have something to contribute we're all available on steam and by private message on this forum. I'm going to see if I can get a hold of Blubber to respond to this. Other than that, non clan members need to refrain from posting here until this is resolved.

Well regarding this statement. I would like to add something. I honestly didn't want to tell you guys but i guess this info is important regarding my ban. Here is the statement i am talking "While I can't speak for why Blubber banned this person"..

Before my ban, i played blubber for like 1 and half week and in that time i did not lose 1 single game to him.. Each time i won i said gg and in return he remained silenced. I estimate that i prolly beat him like 40 games straight through the week... Then he beats me 1 game and i said gg and then few minutes later i get banned. Was he waiting for him to win so he could ban me?? Sad.

Blubber
What ever floats your boat nooba Smile
Don't touch me there.

noobabooba
Blubber wrote:

I didn't wana tell you guys that because it might seem i am boasting or showing off, but i had to because it is important to the ban issue.

Blubber
Blubber wrote:

Don't touch me there.

noobabooba
I got nothing personal against you blubber. But it seems like you do got something on me. That quote of yours tell me i have touched you there Smile

Jump to Forum: