Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
U:1:19601847
myb
U:1:19601847
Pleasant Peasant Pheasant
Really obvious aim hacks. Dude doesn't even aim at people and gets headshots. A lot of anticipatory head shots and probably some lag switching too. Dude won two games in a row while I was playing and flew up the K : D list. Had one really super obvious kill near a pillar toward the end of the demo that the guy he killed even said was total bullshit.

I got the status of everyone playing at the time. Tons more people speccing too.

Happened on funtimes/iceworld IP: Port - 149.56.126.90:27015

I found his profile if that helps, I was having a hard time with the ID i posted: https://steamcomm...foundloljk
myb attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by myb on 20-11-2016 21:04

JoonBug
Took a look at your demo and boy were you lagging hard.

I think you just had a very poor connection to the server. Player models are skipping all over the place and that makes it look like the guy is doing something suspicious.

Nothing out of the ordinary with the guy's stats from what I can see.

GAY JESUS
FYI, he is a really good player.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

Peasant
Just saw this thread and just wanted to say that whoever's profile that is isn't mine and if it was someone who was hacking it wasn't me!

Here's my steam page for reference:
http://steamcommu...7979867575

myb
Whole server was lagging bad. Found it funny that this guy managed to win successively after speccing him for two games. Must be a smurf account that's buddy buddy with the server admins. I find it unusual that this guy has a seperate account just to defend accusations. Either he knows someone here, or he trolls the internet looking for people reporting him for hacking. What looks worse: nepotism or cheating?
Edited by myb on 30-11-2016 22:25

JoonBug
myb wrote:

Whole server was lagging bad. Found it funny that this guy managed to win successively after speccing him for two games. Must be a smurf account that's buddy buddy with the server admins. I find it unusual that this guy has a seperate account just to defend accusations. Either he knows someone here, or he trolls the internet looking for people reporting him for hacking. What looks worse: nepotism or cheating?

???
Are you seriously saying this now?

1) Are you even sure the whole server was lagging? Ever consider the possibility that you might be the only one lagging?

2) The steam profile you linked isn't even the person in the demo. That linked profile last played on the servers here more than 3 years ago. How did this person pull that off? Can you explain this to me?

3) Don't accuse the admins here of favoritism. You know that's bullshit so just drop it. Know that I made a sincere effort to go through your demo and report so don't take that for granted. This extends to all admins in DoGz.

Closing statement - just because someone is better than you doesn't mean they're automatically hacking/cheating. That said, I hope you will change your tone on this issue and go forward with an open mind. If not... well, then I have nothing else to say.

Jump to Forum: