Due Date: Apr 30
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Got banned for abusing crouch exploit...
noobabooba
Hello there,

So yea i come back after months and get banned 2nd day for crouch exploit by admin dogz blubber.

I was warned ingame by blubber and i said "wtf for what?" He then told me i was abusing duck and we had gone through this already. So i told him after that " i will never use duck again ever."

Later on i found my self getting banned.

Anyways i barely use duck that much. I remember months ago when i played dogz gg, this player named skdevildogs would abuse the hell out of duck, idk if he still do it.

So yea you guys can ask old players if i even deserve this ban, let alone abuse duck... Thanks

My steam STEAM_0:0:41036213

edit: picture attached
noobabooba attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

JoonBug
Mentioned this a while back in your first post here: Regular crouching is part of the game and is fine, but the exploit is not okay here. Doesn't matter if you rarely abuse it. Just don't do it. At all.

TBH I think Blubber was lenient with your ban considering you've done it before and gave him attitude iirc.
The ban is at 1 day atm so probably best to wait it out and play legit from then on. Just my advice.

Blubber
You were warned. You quit doing it for about a map or two then you did it again.
When numerous people message me saying you're doing it before I even get in game than ya, it's an issue. Just like it was when we addressed it last time (nothing has really changed between then and now). If you continue to do it the bans will continue to come and grow.

Just because you "barely use it" doesn't justify using it when you were asked numerous times to not use it at all. Continue to do so, the bans will continue and grow in length. Actually, consider that was your 4th ban and you've manage to dodge our 3 strikes you're out theory, the next one will more than likely result in a perma. Plain and simple, don't do it. If you're caught doing it, you're gone.
I would also recommend you watch the way you treat players in the server, not that you had an issue with that last night but I recall you did have issues with respecting players and obscene comments before in the servers.
Don't touch me there.

noobabooba
Hey,

is regular crouching different from exploit crouching? I am kinda confused now...

Anyways i am done ducking, heck i will remove the crouch key from my kb....

Blubber
Crouch away at normal rate. Bind it to a toggle and script it to repeatedly and rapidly happen and you're gonna have a bad day.
Don't touch me there.

noobabooba
Blubber wrote:

You were warned. You quit doing it for about a map or two then you did it again.
When numerous people message me saying you're doing it before I even get in game than ya, it's an issue. Just like it was when we addressed it last time (nothing has really changed between then and now). If you continue to do it the bans will continue to come and grow.

Just because you "barely use it" doesn't justify using it when you were asked numerous times to not use it at all. Continue to do so, the bans will continue and grow in length. Actually, consider that was your 4th ban and you've manage to dodge our 3 strikes you're out theory, the next one will more than likely result in a perma. Plain and simple, don't do it. If you're caught doing it, you're gone.
I would also recommend you watch the way you treat players in the server, not that you had an issue with that last night but I recall you did have issues with respecting players and obscene comments before in the servers.

Hello blubber,

first of all i was banned only 1 time before this and it was for 3 days i think. And coming to respecting other players i barely even talk or chat ingame, heck i don't even use headphones.

Yea i agree i did say some shit to you and a player here named gay jesus who was posting 2 guys kissing picture in maps and my comp was in living room causing me problems etc..and it was long time ago, we had solved that matter.

Now back to crouch exploting, like i said in older post. i will remove the duck key from my kb.
Also can you tell me the people who were complaining yesterday about me abusing duck, cuz i didn't hear any of them complain ingame or in chat/mic.

Thanks for the help...

noobabooba
Blubber wrote:

Crouch away at normal rate. Bind it to a toggle and script it to repeatedly and rapidly happen and you're gonna have a bad day.

What do you mean by crouch away at normal rate? I don't have crouch bind to toggle or using any scripts etc.. I manully press the duck key which is left corner ctrl for me.. But like i said i will remove my duck key from my kb and will never use crouch again...

JoonBug
noobabooba wrote:

Blubber wrote:

What do you mean by crouch away at normal rate? I don't have crouch bind to toggle or using any scripts etc.. I manully press the duck key which is left corner ctrl for me.. But like i said i will remove my duck key from my kb and will never use crouch again...

Made specially for this issue:

First half of this gfycat = bad
Second half of this gfycat = fine

Crouch spam

badseed
Nice Joon. This isn't rocket science. Blubber explained the ban, and we don't need to beat a dead horse any longer. Considering this was your 3rd ban on these servers (typically you would be perm'd) I'd suggest using the crouch in the manner it was intended for, and have fun on the servers.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: