Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
aim assist, or new joonbug
tolos
I've been around awhile, and I've played against some really good players. I recognize most regulars, and I know players that are better than me (colonel oscopi, joonbug, 17 midgets, etc).

But I'm not too bad myself, and when I play with these people I'm typically within the same number of kills (say, +/- 3 or 4). Sometimes I'm leading, sometimes I'm behind the leader by a few kills. It's always fun, always close, and always feels fair.

But there's a new player, and when he's on, I'm typically -6, or -10, or -15 kills behind the leader. I don't remember *consistently* losing this badly for a very long time. Yeah, sometimes I have an off map and don't do too well. But when I play 5 or 6 or 7 maps, and the #2 player (me or someone else) constantly comes in 10 or so kills behind this guy ....

I've spectated him, but I don't see anything blatant, so maybe it's all in my head and I'm just salty. This guy is either one of the top players that's ever been on this server, or he's not legit. Honestly, I haven't played against joonbug in so long I don't remember what's it's like to play against a tier 1 player, so this guy could be completely legit. I'll abide by whatever the admins decide.

Please check it out and give some feedback though. I've attached a couple of demos.

player: http://gameme.dog...fo/1557551

edit: this is csgo gg dm btw
tolos attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by tolos on 23-09-2016 21:07
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1432577_1002.png

badseed
I couldn't view the demos. maybe because of the new update. stats don't look totally crazy minus the one day he had 69% HS, but ranking is pretty good. one use of racism as well in chat. if I'm one ill try to take a look. thx
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

JoonBug
I viewed both demos, but unfortunately they got recorded in 3rd person view for some reason. I couldn't make any assertions about the player as a result.

Do these demos play for you in first person view on your computer? 99.99% sure that it was recorded this way but never hurts to ask!

tolos
ahhhhh, that's my fault. Didn't realize there was a difference recording in 1st vs 3rd person, and it just defaulted to 3rd person when I spectated. Sorry for wasting your time. I'll try and post an update when possible to record again.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1432577_1002.png

JoonBug
It wasn't a waste of time so dw. Just update the post when you can.

Side note - only saw "aim assist" in the title at first, then only today I realised you put my name in your title lmao Shock

Jump to Forum: