Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
17 things Jesus Christ said about homosexuality
GAY JESUS
PinkNews takes a look at what Jesus Christ had to say about the LGBT community...

http://www.pinkne...ca5c618d1d
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

HyenaKiller
I don't care if you are gay. I don't care if you are straight. I JUST DO NOT CARE. Why some gay people have to rub that shit in peoples faces tho is really questionable. Be a mystery and you will be more interesting. LOL... no seriously, I do not let my child who is 8 play the game because of things that are said on the server and the pictures that are posted. I have been playing these games since you were a gay baby. And I would love to teach my Son why I love the game, but I just cannot because of the foul language and pictures that are on the server. Ronster!!

I like you Gay Jesus, I just cannot have my child exposed to nastiness.

No pancake mix
No offense to you here Hyena, but this IS a rated M game. 17+ and all that includes. I understand wanting to share a passion for this game with your child but while we do limit many things on the servers, we don't limit it down to an elementary level. Much love though, hope you keep enjoying our servers and if we're still around like we hope to be and have been for many years, when you deem your son old enough hope he can join us!

HyenaKiller
I get it, I do. Still, he keeps asking me about the game. I may buy my own server so he can play on that one... IDK...

GAY JESUS
I actually understand what you mean about Ronster. He is a vile and sick fuck who's rage is fueled by angry comments and the homo-erotic imagery he glimpses from time to time in game... oh, and the thought that Ted Cruz will rise from the dead and will defeat Trump in dueling penis' to the death Wink

I'm only half kidding. I'll take secret pleasure in the crack that will appear in the side of Ronster's mouth when he reads this. I actually enjoy Ronster's company, and, I know he enjoys mine.

Anyways, as far as your kid goes. Sprays can be turned off, mic volume can be turned down to nothing, so he can experience pure, unadulterated and un-commented violence.

But, I guess if you turn that stuff off for him, that means it's turned off for you :/ ... and that's no good is it?

PS, I'm sorry about the in your face stuff, I'm actually trying to tone it down. But, you know, I gotta be me, I gotta be free!

PSS, I love you.

Take care.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

Jump to Forum: