Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Ripping a RELIGION is not racisim
HyenaKiller
Islam is a THEOLOGY. It is NOT racist to hate a RELIGION. I myself cannot stand RACIST. But when I attack a CULT that is responsible for MILLIONS of people being butchered world wide then I can speak against it.

I understand that you should not tolerate anyone that attacks people based on something as stupid as skin color and people should be banned/kicked for that. But attacking IDEAS should not be punished.

Anyway, I am regular and I love these servers and have a great time. I have donated and plan to again in the future, but when I get kicked for speaking out against a RELIGION I think that is bullshit. So much other stuff is said and nothing ever gets done. Vile sprays that are condoned. One of your own members attacks Christianity with his spray and THAT's OK?

Anyway, I think that was BULLSHIT Blubber....

Ronster!!

Blubber
You were asked to quit with the ranting and yelling into the mic, you didn't. So I kicked you. You were going off for no reason other than maybe the player "Pakistan"s name. Regardless of your views or beliefs or yada yada, you yelling and ranting them into the mic is not a gesture that needs to be done in the server. We're there to play a game, not play politics or church. I explained why you were kicked, so call bull shit or don't. Regardless please calm down with the mic.
Don't touch me there.

HyenaKiller
Its not worth arguing over, I won't win an argument w/ an admin so why bother. But, that's cool. I know how you all treat regulars now.

Blubber
It was worth you posting, so obviously you wanted to argue it. But yes, regardless of who's being a nuisance in the server, regular or not, I try to enforce the rules of the server equally to everyone. Thanks for your opinion.
Don't touch me there.

Jump to Forum: