Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Remove Maps
farnsworth
Can you please remove these maps that most everyone hates from the CS:S Funtimes/Iceworld GG server.

I've been waiting for what seems like years for this to happen.. but it never has.

TigerOx
Which maps?

farnsworth
I'll list them here as I go because I don't remember the names

Sanctum - In my opinion it is not as fast paced as the other maps on Funtimes/Iceworld. It is not a horrible map but it does have its flaws (ie. camping above doors). You guys might not want to take that map off since it has your name on it but it seems like the player count drops and/or people complain.

BENGAY
There's also that one huge map where you spawn behind a wall, and there's a maze in the middle. Can't remember what it's called. Has trucks. And lots of fences. Not a single person likes that map.

GAY JESUS
BENGAY wrote:

There's also that one huge map where you spawn behind a wall, and there's a maze in the middle. Can't remember what it's called. Has trucks. And lots of fences. Not a single person likes that map.

cs_crossfire if I'm not mistaken.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

Papa Petro
gg_shotty_advanced_fixed

Also all funtimes/iceworld type maps removed from the funtimes/iceworld server Smile

Janssen
please please PLEASE get rid of:

gg_em_crossfire and gg_shotty_advanced_fixed

both are humongous and universally hated by everyone, they will not be missed

Some people might like gg_future but I'd personally remove it too. It's fine when there's 25+ people in the server but it's pretty damn big and slow paced when it's less than that.

I could also post some excellent maps from other gun game servers I've played on if there's an admin willing to actually change the map pool. The community would really appreciate it!
AKA Falco

marsthegirl
crossfire, shotty, and 420 shotguns can go imo. would love to see yellow or blue arena! or lego spacetower? deagle x9y? arena ver. 2? Grin Grin Grin

dannyboy71191
would be cool to see texture city or the map similar to it. just cant remember the name of it lol

TigerOx
You are playing on Funtimes/Iceworld.

DoGz [GunGame DM] Turbo
gs1.dogzgaming.com

That server has all the maps you want.

dannyboy71191
Yes, im aware of that. Just wished there was as many players on the turbo server as there is always over on the iceworld/funtimes server.

Jump to Forum: