Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
GunGame server losing appeal?
Joekenorer
Hey guys. I've been playing on DOGZ GG servers for several years now, but the past couple months I've found the CSGO GG servers almost completely empty, 10 people playing at any given time on average. I'm used to the server being nearly full almost all the time. What's going on? Does it have something to do with the server change on the 9th? I can't imagine that suddenly all those players just decided to stop playing gungame.

Anyway, thanks for the servers, you've provided me countless hours of the most intense, sweaty entertainment that doesn't directly involve sex. (The wife enjoys playing as well).

TigerOx
The server was being DDoS'd for 2 months which dropped the player population quite a bit. When we moved the CSGO server's Valve changed to STEAM API which caused the server to reboot often and become unlisted in the server browser.

The issues have been fixed and as of the last couple days it is picking up slowly. Pretty much all community CSGO servers are a bit quiet lately. Community GunGame does not seem to be as popular on CSGO. There are very few GunGame servers in CSGO and none of them are anywhere near as busy as our CSS servers.

Things should get busier in the coming weeks. Thank you for supporting DoGz.

JoonBug
It pains me to see it this way too, but it's only temporary.
I haven't been able to actively participate for a while because I seem to kill off whatever small # of players are playing on the server at the time...

On a different note, if you do see disruptive players, be sure to report it here! I'll be sure to look at it. TY

Jump to Forum: