Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
votebanned for bs
TOROOR
Your SteamID :STEAM_0:0:156220733
Your Nickname :TOROOR
Reason why you should be unbanned :i mean i was vote banned for calling out a kid when we were having all knife fights i said "donut your a pussy for doing that" because he would shoot and then knife. look i don't hack ok i don't cause problems i don't spam and i don't annoy anybody. i actually started playing on your guys servers and like and have been showing my steam friends as well. if me calling out that kid is being disrespectful then yea my bad thats 100% my fault and i won't do it again, i just dislike when people are having one and then someone plays dirty... yea i understand a vote usually is the people speaking but there was 3 people in server and plus me making it 4 so basically its 2 people that did it. iv played before had never had any problems at all. let me know whats up if you guys un ban thanks a lot , if you don't its all cool i kist actually like the server, take care and thanks
(Be as descriptive as possible)

Nutnut
you were banned by vote when there were only 3-4 people on. i was surprised it passed, but you were on a hot streak at the time. either way the ban should be dropped by now. see you in game Smile

TOROOR
naw its still saying banned from the server, nut nut i see that your a member can you tell me if i did anything wrong to get the vote ban? i mean tell the truth dude because i admitting to calling out that donut kid because he has been doing that shit a lot.... but besides that dude i was just playing, i used my mic maybe 3 times.. i said "nice shot" that was to you and then i said 2 things to donut or 1 i think... so yea,

No pancake mix
Votebans only last 25 minutes, hence it should be long gone. Just people being trolls and ganging up with their friends. Now if this persists please feel free to bring repeat offenders to our attention. Otherwise enjoy the servers Cool

Jump to Forum: