DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Allie's Mean Message.
kaliformula
Never tell your password to anyone.
toxik: yea
toxik: why?
Allie: I ask if you are on wifi
Allie: because you have one of the worst hit registration boxes I've ever seen in my 9,000 hour history with source engine and other online first person shooter games
Allie: I have 2,000 hrs of CSS, CS:GO, CS1.6, CS CZ....4,000 hrs of left 4 dead 2....3,000 hrs of CoD MW3, Black ops II and Black ops III
Allie: and have worked with a level developer of l4d2 for 1,000+ hrs on resolving lag issues
Allie: and I can say without equivocation that your hit box is unplayable plus tax
Allie: so I already knew you were on wifi before you even told me
Allie: which is saying a lot about how abysmal your connection is
Allie: which means you essentially ruin the gameplay for others every single time you play
Allie: with how difficult it is to even see your movements consistently let alone shoot you with any consistency
Allie: And given the total amount of hours you play CSS, you are one of the most egregious offenders of ruining online gameplay with a shitty connection than I have ever encountered in my entire life
Allie: it's actually most surprising to me that you're dumb enough to play an online shooter on wifi for over 5,000 hours without a second hesitation
Allie: as to how badly wifi ruins the hit box detection dynamics for an online shooter
Allie is now Offline.
toxik: I'm really sorry! I had no idea I was affecting other players in an negative way at all.

JoonBug
Is it this person?
I ask because this person is known to the admins here.

Jump to Forum: