Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
About time...
vafaskillz
That I introduce myself...especially now that I am approaching 1,000 gun game wins on gameme.

Hi, my name is Vafa and I have been playing CS since 1998. I have been playing on your gun game server for over 2 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed my gaming experience on your servers. Everyone is friendly, the maps rock, and I love the music.

I used to be a senior admin for 7 years at the teamplayergaming.com community- but resigned my position due to CS GO migrating to matchmaking domination. Seeing how this community has survived, and thrived, is nothing short of impressive. Kudos to the community leaders for keeping this thing rolling.

irl...I am 35 years old. I am married to a beautiful Persian wife, have a one year old and 2 Siberian huskies.

My life gets pretty hectic and I need to stay sharp, and I would like to thank DOGZ gun game for keeping my brain and reflexes as healthy as an OX! There is no better brain exercise than trying to out frag and outsmart a full server of CS diehards Smile

So, thanks again for running a great community!
Edited by vafaskillz on 22-02-2016 19:00

Allycat
Hellooo, welcome to the forums! Smile
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

JoonBug
Welcome, glad to see a csgo regular join the forums

Scooby
Welcome and thank you for the encouragment. The DoGz family like to hear that we have succeeded in keeping it real! Drop me a pm sometime when you have a chance.

Thank You for Your Patronage,

Scooby
DoGz Founder

Jump to Forum: