Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Marcus was right in a sense
Jimee217
Steam Id STEAM_0:1:56920635

OK, so I was defending some guy who came in the server repeating nigger calling and cussing. I Said hey i was told nobody gives a sh*t in this server what you say (notice how the I in sh*t doesnt matter cause everyone knows what it means) When I joined this server I was looking for an adult server. The first thing I say when I join a server is, "Is this the server you cant say nig*er on?" when I joined it two weeks maybe 3 ago the response was "You can say whatever the f*uck you want on here". (Which was awesome)

.....Back to the ban. Some guy was calling everyone the "N word" and I was like " Oh guys leave him alone you can say Nig*er here" to which I was like"oh okay".

I continued on to be like "Its funny how its okay to kill brown people on a game (One. i am engage to a muslim. 2. Brown circumstances more than terrorists) and shoot people in the head.

I feel like you should take a look at the motd because Marcus is in the right and I AM NOT protesting the ban as it stand but we are playing a violent m+ video game and I feel like that took it overboard. Especially with the white privilege and having no offense prior.

Again no fault to Marcus

JoonBug
Jimee217 wrote:

Steam Id STEAM_0:1:56920635

OK, so I was defending some guy who came in the server repeating nigger calling and cussing. I Said hey i was told nobody gives a sh*t in this server what you say (notice how the I in sh*t doesnt matter cause everyone knows what it means) When I joined this server I was looking for an adult server. The first thing I say when I join a server is, "Is this the server you cant say nig*er on?" when I joined it two weeks maybe 3 ago the response was "You can say whatever the f*uck you want on here". (Which was awesome)

.....Back to the ban. Some guy was calling everyone the "N word" and I was like " Oh guys leave him alone you can say Nig*er here" to which I was like"oh okay".

I continued on to be like "Its funny how its okay to kill brown people on a game (One. i am engage to a muslim. 2. Brown circumstances more than terrorists) and shoot people in the head.

I feel like you should take a look at the motd because Marcus is in the right and I AM NOT protesting the ban as it stand but we are playing a violent m+ video game and I feel like that took it overboard. Especially with the white privilege and having no offense prior.

Again no fault to Marcus

Ok first of all you need to follow the ban appeal template listed here. It is difficult to say the least to read and understand your appeal(?).

Second, did you read the MOTD carefully? It clearly says NO RACISM/NO RACIAL SLURS. It does not matter what other players tell you unless they are admins; the MOTD takes priority over them. Blurting out the n word in front of everyone (no matter how friendly the context in which the word is used) or cussing out other players (goes under rule #8 of respecting all players) is immature and not welcome on DoGz servers.

The steam ID you provided was banned temporarily (30 mins) for inappropriate language. You are now free to re-join the servers though. However, the next time a player reports this to us or an admin sees this kind of behavior from you again, the judgement will escalate.

That being said, it's not too late for you to change while also having a good time on the servers. We don't ask very much from our players so I hope you can appreciate that.
If you have further questions, post them in the appropriate subforum on this site. Thanks.

Allycat
No racism, no racial slurs, period. That isn't gonna change anytime soon.

In my personal opinion, an "adult" server is one where people are mature enough to not use racial slurs. If not being able to say them really bothers you, then maybe our servers just aren't for you, and that's okay.

If you do decide to continue playing on our servers, I hope you'll follow the rules.

Thank you!

Edit: I second JoonBug! Smile
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Magus
I mean, I'm not even a Marcus, but close enough i guess.

I temp banned you and that Alex kid.
Him for starting it, and then you for continuously saying it afterwards to defend him.

As Ally and Joon have stated, it is part of the MOTD.
Realistically could have been a longer ban, and i was tempted to change it to a longer one.

Please Re-read the MOTD and understand it, and respect the decisions of the admins in the future.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Magus
As a side note, even if it is a 17+, M rated game, doesn't mean it is a free for all to do/say whatever. Hence the MOTD with our rules.

But as stated, your ban is up (since it was only 30 minutes) so feel free to join the servers again and hope you have a good time Smile
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Jump to Forum: