Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
COMPLAINT
the_wiggler
I have a lot of fun playing your server and am a regular on your reverse turbo GG.
I have been having problems with your admins changing my favorite map: texture city advanced
I have no problems with the map changing because of a vote, however when i wait patiently for 4 or 5 maps for city to get voted in, then to have your admin ( in this case strog possible broken?) change the map without even finishing one round, i get a little upset. I asked them to changed it back, they then plays games saying they didn't change the map even though they were making comments about not having enough people for city.
I really enjoy playing on your server and know a lot of people there and would hate to quit playing here because of admin abuse.

Blubber
Are you sure they didn't rtv the map?
Don't touch me there.

Brok3n
wiggler i dont have admin and i hardly rtv maps. not sure which admin was on to change the map.

Crazy Earl
I've seen this sort of thing happen, and I rarely even play on the Turbo serve, so I can see it being a regular thing. Unfortunately, because I'm rarely there, I honestly can't recall any names.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/755913_101.png

Magus
Although Strog and Broken are regulars on the servers, they are not admins.

Best guess is they RTV the map along with other players currently on the server.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Jump to Forum: