Due Date: May 31
Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Any other people here have drones they use?
Abomin4tion
About 6 months ago I ordered my first mid range drone a DJI Phantom 3 Standard. I really enjoy the flying and the views and photos it has taken. Recently I purchased a DJI Inspire 1 Pro. I plan on retiring soon from work and taking up aerial photography as a prime job for that retirement. Anyone else getting into this type of action? Below are my two drones at the moment.
Abomin4tion attached the following image:
the_drones.jpg

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Druid
Drones look fun and all and I love photography but it's to expensive of a hobby to pick up right now. Nice drones though, you should post some of the pictures you took with them.

Abomin4tion
this is a fully edited shot down low by the phantom.
dronebyriver.png

Abomin4tion
this is another one that has only had the motion blur removed.
animate_this_photo.jpg

Abomin4tion
This is the new drone just a test shot with no edit
djiinspiretestshot.jpg

Druid
Wow nice shots, really like the second one.

Magus
nice pics man! sounds like a nice lil hobby to start up if you can afford it Pfft
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Scooby
Ive actually considered it as another business. I'm just coming off meniscus surgery on my left knee, woke up this morning and couldnt bend my right knee but maybe 25 degrees or so.... Not good. Who knows what my future holds...lol
Your first pic looks almost like a painting....lol. I actually had a guy send me some ariel photos of some of my soccer fields this year... Was really cool.

Scooby

Druid
I imagine he probably blurred or airbrushed the water and motion in the first picture to make it look like a painting. Also when you up the contrast or saturation slightly it can bring out the more vibrant colors.

Abomin4tion
Actually I did a little contrast on the first one it was right after we had a flood and the water levels mixed the clay and sand in the water which did give a lot of that coloring in the photo I just upped the contrast to give a white sheen on top

Abomin4tion
Yeah I am going to use this new drone specifically for a business idea, also want to use it for search and rescue to try and revolutionize the response time of aerial search efforts instead of waiting for something to fly have something already there that visuals can be made with.

Magus
ooh that would be awesome Abom. you could start up a nice little contracting fleet for it. (business is business) and it would more than likely decrease the time it took to find someone.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Abomin4tion
yeah what I would do is have the drones fly automatic routes while watching monitors to see if they spot anything.
If they do spot something take control of the one and go in closer

Sniper_Wolf-
Those shots are great! I'm stuck in an apartment complex right now, but hopefully I'll be moving this year and I'd like to get into that hobby, along with some others.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/progress/3b89217abe69980149ff8b55daaac9bf/sig_652042_2_1_en.png

badseed
picked up a DJI Phantom 3 pro yesterday. haven't flown it yet with the crappy weather here in Maine. cant wait!
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Abomin4tion
awesome badseed you will love it. That 4k camera is a pretty neat little camera make sure you take it somewhere that there are no trees and no telephone poles and you have about 50 yards of play room. They are so fun to fly and the photos and videos are just awesome.

NastyNate
man those pictures you took look awesome! i dont have a drone but thought about buying one but being in a wheelchair and all i dont see it as a wise thing cause if that thing goes down... there is no way in hell i will be able to get to it.

Jump to Forum: