Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
I think this might be the same guy from my earlier post
Science_Ninja
Players SteamID: U:1:74859827
Players Nick Name: avatar
Comments: Pretty obvious wall hack. He shoots at a wall and then an opponent suddenly appears, dead. I hope I captured this on the demo!
Regulars Present: sHitBag
Which Server: Funtimes

I think this might be Lop Omega from my previous post, just with a new handle. The way he moves and that wall hack are EXACTLY the same.

This new demo catches the appropriate action that will get him banned (I hope). It happens after about towards the middle/end. He does a couple of times in quick succession.
Science_Ninja attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

JoonBug
Im actually computer-less for a week or so, so I can't check :'(

Abomin4tion
different Steam ID as the others you reported but he does have an elevated headshot %
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

JoonBug
I took a look at the demo (finally - sorry about that) and didn't find anything too obvious unfortunately. There are a couple instances where he jerk-flicks to his teammate and shoots but I can't be confident about just that. I don't know what happened exactly, but some players became invisible during the demo. There are some issues there that I don't know about which might be affecting what I can see.

As for the player, his style of shooting is tap shooting while aiming at the head while standing still, which can be very effective. In addition, predicting that a player will be there when you peek it in a well known map such as funtimes... can seem like wallhacks, but it's actually a really common thing to do. Lots of players prefire in GG maps like these.

Despite the outcome, I thank you for the report. If you have any more, I will gladly look at it.

Jump to Forum: