Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Happy Holidays
ozone
Hi,

It's the old ozone here, one of the original members (I thinks). Wishing you all "Happy Holidays" and thankful that this place is still going. I check in to the servers on occasion but haven't played much as I suk.

I have 2 grand kids now, getting old and blind, other than that doing well.

Going to see Black Sabbath in February and then to Hawaii for our 30th anniversary. I wonder if Ozzy will outlive me, lol

Take care and keep killin, that's what we do here.

Mike
ozone

JoonBug
Hello Mike, happy holidays to you as well.
Have a great time in Hawaii and a great 2016.

Scooby
OZONE! Dude... You're not blind.... just need to get some focus on the gaming life...lol Great to see you friend.

To All ... I wish you a happy, safe, and memorable Christmas! Enjoy your families and friends. It's the holidays that bring us the fondest memories. ....

God Bless,
Scooby

Abomin4tion
Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all cherish the moments that you get to spend with family and friends please also remember the military and police and fire departments and emergency crews and hospitals. Those people do those jobs for one reason and that is service before self. So if you are in the position to take something like snacks or maybe make them some cookies feel free to drop them off at any of those places. Remember it's the season to give. I hope everyone has a safe week with winter storms coming and all I will most likely be gone for the next few days preparing for the storms to come and maybe losing power again. Where I live that is very likely all the time. So hope you enjoy the Christmas and the New Years this coming week. Remember to get a ride if you drink call a taxi or a sober friend. We want all DoGz regulars and crew to be safe but have fun. See y'all in game or on here. Ozone btw you aren't blind, you just see multiple it's ok half the people here play drunk and see 3 of all the other teams that is why they have so many kills they shoot all 3.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Magus
haha ozone, merry christmas!

my brother and i got tickets to go see black sabbath in august. cant wait!

and playing more CS "will improve your eyesight"!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

ozone
Hey, good to see old friends. SCOOBY, you are still alive my friend. Joo and Magus sweet posts. I have SAT Radio and learning more and more Black Sabbath songs.

Here is a good video, hope it werks.

Ozone

https://www.youtu...eAiQCkXjRg

P.S. Forgot to add Abom, good post man. :-)
Edited by ozone on 28-12-2015 12:33
ozone

ch0dezilla
Pfft
Happy New Year everybody!

wytmint
Merry 2016 Grin

Scooby
Happy New Years all....! Hope everyone rang it in with someone close. 2016.... Last year of Obama! Thank God!

Abomin4tion
lol amen brother!

Scooby
ROFL....Right? Can I get an AMEN!? Lol.... Go Trubizon........ Trump, Rubio,
Cruz, and Carson.... ? True Be Zon....... Trubizon.....the Republican night mare...lol Sounds like some demented animal!

HEY.... a new monster for Scooby to hunt!

Scoobs

Sniper_Wolf-
Happy holidays! glad to see this group is still around, your gg servers are awesome
gameme.dogzgaming.com/progress/3b89217abe69980149ff8b55daaac9bf/sig_652042_2_1_en.png

Scooby
Ok... so I'm a bit of a childish goofball! And Sniper just looked past it...lol! Yep... been around a long time.. not looking at going anywhere anytime soon. Thank our fearless server guru TigerOx for his tireless contribution of server operations over the years...... Best one in all the land!

Scooby

Abomin4tion
lol, It's all good I think Trump and Carson ticket might rock this country into an unstable situation but come out on the better end at the end of their term. The reason I say that is about 20% of our populations is illegal immigrants. Granted 75% of those are peaceful and are here to work. That still leaves a huge number that are running drugs killing people robbing people and other illegal acts. But yeah I think this years ticket for the Republicans is going to be a WIDE EYE SHOCKER! Unless the party decides not to stand behind the leader of the polls. Which would be the first time ever.

But anyhow yeah this server isn't going anywhere Sniper all of us DoGz members want to run this ship right. Glad you enjoy the servers.

ch0dezilla
Tried to play last night. The 4 year old laptop I punched and dented the top, no screen any longer, just wont do it.
Thinking of buying this desktop. Seems pretty reasonable. Plenty of power.
Your thoughts before I go get one.
http://www.bestbu...Id=4368200

JoonBug
ch0dezilla wrote:

Tried to play last night. The 4 year old laptop I punched and dented the top, no screen any longer, just wont do it.
Thinking of buying this desktop. Seems pretty reasonable. Plenty of power.
Your thoughts before I go get one.
http://www.bestbu...Id=4368200

Do you only play CS:S? That desktop should run it just fine. I'm assuming you are just wanting something decent and have a 60Hz monitor (default) to use with this. Premade computers from these retailers are also nice for non-gaming use so it'll be useful all around!

Abomin4tion
I really don't like the Lenovo Desktops their laptops on the other hand have shocked me with their ability. But I'm just not impressed with the desktops they produce.

Sniper_Wolf-
Sorry Scooby, didn't mean to skip over you like that! I'm a little gun shy with politics around groups i don't know really well -- I should definitely drop by the forums more often.

Ch0dezilla - if you wanted to try to get into building your own, I bet I could outspec that system there for the same price
gameme.dogzgaming.com/progress/3b89217abe69980149ff8b55daaac9bf/sig_652042_2_1_en.png

Scooby
Na... it's all good Snipe.... I was acting a fool. I just am ready for some change in the US of A! This is still going to be a rough year, but after this.... hopefully a little change and realistic life.

I live here in California.... Man.. with our new minimum wage... all the damn prices on everything went up. Then... can someone please explain to me... how is it that OIL has continued to fall... we have increased our surplus fuel reserves by over 6 Percent... and yet... our fuel prices have gone up by about 30 cents a gallon in the last month? Do I hear BULLSHIT!? Damn Right! Cheapest fuel I've found is 2.35 a damn gallon. I'm ready to pack my shit up .. so... truly done!.

Off my soap box. I'm grateful for my family here... cuz I know you all might have some suggestions of living. Not a big city guy... don't mind the burbs.. Don't know the kid and wife could go rural... but. Can NOT do super humid. Too much. Done it a couple times for vacation... nope... couldn't live it. Open to suggestions.

Scooby

Abomin4tion
cannot beat the country living in Oklahoma man. Just can't.

Jump to Forum: